Chloe Zipped bag? Is this a new version of the Paraty?

Lescoy~~ Do you know if this cute baby paraty is in the pre-fall or winter collection, i.e. they are not in the market yet? wonder how much they are and what other great colors it comes in~ I just adore it!! would love to see modeling pics too if somebody has it somehow~~
:biggrin:
: ) Thank you!!

^^ The link posted about is the Small Shoulder bag - available for A/W2009/2010

It will be available in -

Calfskin - Colour -

Black
Milk
Grey blue
Taupe
Pink beige
Tan
Chocolate
Brick
Dark Purple

Metallic Goatskin - Colour

Bronze
Pink gold

Python & Calfskin - Colours

Black
Grey blue
Honey
Pink beige
Red

There is also a Paraty Cross Body Bag for A/W 2009/2010 Which appears slightly smaller again.

Basically the same colours and materials.

This is my first time posting in this forum, but I figure that this will be my best chance to get an answer considering that you girls know everything. :smile:

I'm planning to get my first Chloe bag, the small/medium Paraty, but can't make a decision about the colour. I see that the small shoulder Paraty bag will come in grey blue, which is the exact shade that the one up for pre-sale at Luisaviaroma is... but I have absolutely no clue about what this colour looks like. Has Chloe ever produced a bag in a similar shade? Are there swatches available, or am I out of luck?

This is my first time posting in this forum, but I figure that this will be my best chance to get an answer considering that you girls know everything. :smile:

I'm planning to get my first Chloe bag, the small/medium Paraty, but can't make a decision about the colour. I see that the small shoulder Paraty bag will come in grey blue, which is the exact shade that the one up for pre-sale at Luisaviaroma is... but I have absolutely no clue about what this colour looks like. Has Chloe ever produced a bag in a similar shade? Are there swatches available, or am I out of luck?

hyacinthus - Hi there - I'll check the information I have - there are colours within it - but they are like a 'colour chart' so there will be a slight variation once you see it IRL in leather. I'll also check and see if there has been a similar shade - there may be something. Bear with me - I'll check and post back.