Chloe Woody Tote - Wear & Tear

Absolutely love the Chloe woody totes! I have three now, and this is the one I'm using currently for my fall outfits (among other handbags). This is great work tote for sure! I have gotten lots of compliments for the colors of this one, and the wear has been great so far. I have an organizer inside which helps keep the shape and keep things in place. Definitely one of my main bags for fall!

IMG_1316 copy.jpg

Hi everyone does anyone have the woody bag in leather? I love the bag but I’m not a fan of canvas so I was looking to get the leather version in tan but I am a little worried about the handles and how they sit on the shoulder. Thankyou!!

I just ordered the small woody tote canvas with navy trim. It was my first purchase on Neiman Marcus and I got it for 15% off. Paid under $1100 with tax and overnight shipping- wanted this for a while- and swear it was cheaper last year ‍♀️

Absolutely love the Chloe woody totes! I have three now, and this is the one I'm using currently for my fall outfits (among other handbags). This is great work tote for sure! I have gotten lots of compliments for the colors of this one, and the wear has been great so far. I have an organizer inside which helps keep the shape and keep things in place. Definitely one of my main bags for fall!

View attachment 5662108
I have the smaller version! I love it!

3496C436-6151-4CBE-8834-189E183B5CB2.jpeg

2 years in - with daily use of woody tote (it is my work and travel bag). It’s holding up pretty well, and quite dirt résistent. I spilled coffee once on it and it’s easily wiped away with no stain. The only thing I have is the “Chloe’s” print coming off as seen in the first picture. Given I don’t baby the bag at all, I’m ok with this wear and tear.

Hope it helps!

image.jpg

image.jpg