Chloe Woody Tote - New Colors

mgrnt

May 7, 2016
The new colors they are releasing right now are so pretty! And I love the incorporation of more leather - full-leather bags, leather straps, etc. I was actually eyeballing the "deep beige" felt bag with leather straps and then I saw the olive green! I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I picked one up at Neiman Marcus yesterday :biggrin: The chocolate brown leather against the green is just stunning, and I'm SO glad I waited to see what colors they would come out with! I also really love that the Chloe logos are embroidered on the straps instead of printed like the others. My bedding is also olive green linen so I apologize that the bag kind of blends in:lol:
20221119_091948.jpg20221119_091716.jpg

The new colors they are releasing right now are so pretty! And I love the incorporation of more leather - full-leather bags, leather straps, etc. I was actually eyeballing the "deep beige" felt bag with leather straps and then I saw the olive green! I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I picked one up at Neiman Marcus yesterday :biggrin: The chocolate brown leather against the green is just stunning, and I'm SO glad I waited to see what colors they would come out with! I also really love that the Chloe logos are embroidered on the straps instead of printed like the others. My bedding is also olive green linen so I apologize that the bag kind of blends in:lol:
View attachment 5656155View attachment 5656156
That is stunning!

Reactions: mgrnt