Chloe Woody sandals

Feb 25, 2012
Anyone own a pair? Wondering how you like them. Bergdorf Goodman had them on crazy sale for $105. That sale ended but Neiman Marcus is still matching if you can get a text chat rep that will honor it. Since they’re owned by the same company Neimans can see what Bergdorfs had them price at.

I’m going back and forth on purchasing them. They’re just so cute!

Wow, I would buy them without thinking. They are so unique, I paid $200 for mine and thought that was a deal lol.
They are comfortable after the first wear. Just my personal opinion, they run half size small. I am 36-36.5 and bought them in 37. 36 was too tight.

1319875_1_zoom.jpg

I bought these ones yesterday, they re new this year....and I had found them 40% off in the middle of the night at mytheresa but I wasnt sure of sizing etc...and boom they were gone by next morning, so I paid full price.
I´m a 38,5 but took a 38 as I have skinny feet, I was also hesitating with black but I´m so tired of always buying everything in black or white!!
For me they´re a good amount of casual, everyday wear. Comfy flat but more dressy than birkenstock and the likes

I have the Woody sandals in white. New purchase for this Summer and they were full price but worth every penny! Am in love with them, they're so cute and go with everything :heart:

The only downside is the canvas material on the top of the slides rub against the top of my feet when walking so I get painful blisters.

Hi Guys,

I’m really wanting to buy these sandals but I can’t try them on before I buy. I do know I need to size up. I’m usually a 9-9.5 so I’m guessing the 40 is the size to get or should I go for a 41?I have really wide feet so I’m a bit concerned they may be really uncomfortable for me. Anyone with wide feet have these?
I see lots of people commenting about being uncomfortable and they have narrow feet but nothing about people with wide feet - is that because no one with wide feet own them ?!? should I get them? Which size? Or should I run like hell away from them

for ref I am a 40 in balenciaga gladiator slides.284FC7A8-B114-4E9B-BB05-45220026D959.jpeg

Hi Guys,

I’m really wanting to buy these sandals but I can’t try them on before I buy. I do know I need to size up. I’m usually a 9-9.5 so I’m guessing the 40 is the size to get or should I go for a 41?I have really wide feet so I’m a bit concerned they may be really uncomfortable for me. Anyone with wide feet have these?
I see lots of people commenting about being uncomfortable and they have narrow feet but nothing about people with wide feet - is that because no one with wide feet own them ?!? should I get them? Which size? Or should I run like hell away from them

for ref I am a 40 in balenciaga gladiator slides.View attachment 4875572
any luck? looking to but these as well but can't figure out sizing

any luck? looking to but these as well but can't figure out sizing
Yes! I went up to a 41 and that was a good fit. They are not comfy so I’m just breaking them in and wearing for a short time each occasion. I do have wide feet so you may not have to go up as much as I did. I was told at least half a size to go up or full size if you have wide feet. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Roie55
Yes! I went up to a 41 and that was a good fit. They are not comfy so I’m just breaking them in and wearing for a short time each occasion. I do have wide feet so you may not have to go up as much as I did. I was told at least half a size to go up or full size if you have wide feet. Hope that helps!
thanks! i'm a US9 but also wide feet.. so been going with 39.5 or 40 (if pointed shoes).. this helps! sucks to hear they're not as comfy though.. im trying my luck with the sales, saw on at BG for $140 but it was sold out by the time i got to it

I've been eyeing them for a while but i'm conflicted. every review i see says that they are super uncomfortable. also, i wouldn't be able to try them on and would have to order online. i'm a 37.5 in chloe lauren and 37 in hermes oran, 38 in gucci gg thongs. what size should i get if i decide to buy?

I tried them on yesterday and found them to be too loose across the top strap. And I have sorta chunky, wider feet... maybe i needed a smaller size but my first instinct was that they weren't a good fit.