Chloe woody sandals

Oct 8, 2010
Hi Guys,

I’m really wanting to buy these sandals but I can’t try them on before I buy. I do know I need to size up. I’m usually a 9-9.5 so I’m guessing the 40 is the size to get or should I go for a 41?I have really wide feet so I’m a bit concerned they may be really uncomfortable for me. Anyone with wide feet have these?
I see lots of people commenting about being uncomfortable and they have narrow feet but nothing about people with wide feet - is that because no one with wide feet own them ?!? should I get them? Which size? Or should I run like hell away from them

for ref I am a 40 in balenciaga gladiator slides. 284FC7A8-B114-4E9B-BB05-45220026D959.jpeg

micahanne

Sep 15, 2015
Hi Guys,

I’m really wanting to buy these sandals but I can’t try them on before I buy. I do know I need to size up. I’m usually a 9-9.5 so I’m guessing the 40 is the size to get or should I go for a 41?I have really wide feet so I’m a bit concerned they may be really uncomfortable for me. Anyone with wide feet have these?
I see lots of people commenting about being uncomfortable and they have narrow feet but nothing about people with wide feet - is that because no one with wide feet own them ?!? should I get them? Which size? Or should I run like hell away from them

for ref I am a 40 in balenciaga gladiator slides. View attachment 4875572
any luck? looking to but these as well but can't figure out sizing

Oct 8, 2010
any luck? looking to but these as well but can't figure out sizing
Yes! I went up to a 41 and that was a good fit. They are not comfy so I’m just breaking them in and wearing for a short time each occasion. I do have wide feet so you may not have to go up as much as I did. I was told at least half a size to go up or full size if you have wide feet. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Roie55

micahanne

Sep 15, 2015
Yes! I went up to a 41 and that was a good fit. They are not comfy so I’m just breaking them in and wearing for a short time each occasion. I do have wide feet so you may not have to go up as much as I did. I was told at least half a size to go up or full size if you have wide feet. Hope that helps!
thanks! i'm a US9 but also wide feet.. so been going with 39.5 or 40 (if pointed shoes).. this helps! sucks to hear they're not as comfy though.. im trying my luck with the sales, saw on at BG for $140 but it was sold out by the time i got to it