Chloe Wish Lists

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I don't know if there's ever been a thread like this before - I couldn't find one. I thought it might be nice to post some of the Chloe bags we all might be yearning and/or on the hunt for.

My fav designer is Marc Jacobs, but I have a soft side for Chloe bags and there's always a few styles I lust after (but never seem to have the funds for!)! Right now, there are two of them I'd love to find - an Ethel Satchel in Dust and a small Gemma in either Dust or Khaki.

How 'bout you? Which Chloes are you lusting after and/or hope to make your own sometime soon?

hm, Vermilion Heloise, and well a tan, chestnut, or a plum one too;)

I'm with you regarding the Paraty Juda - I'm especially thinking about Paraty in taupe, red (lambskin) and black or khaki python..

More long term wishes are a black bays, and maybe a medium Betty. Have been looking at a large tan one the last few days, but think it might be too big.

Tan or muscade Paddy is also on my long term wishlist. And Ethel is so lovely too...

ok, I could just go on...

Paraty - haven't decided which colour yet - preferably all. Quilted Bay in Cream/Mocha, non-quilted patent in Violet. Medium Betty in Aubergine (wishful thinking), small Betty in blue (more wishful thinking!)/ Python Silverado in silver and Mocha. Far too many i reckon to keep going! :smile:

Actually none...but I guess I can't resist Marcie ( the hobo style ) more than a few months...Python would be great but maybe a camel/tan/beige colour would be great too...

I don't know if there's ever been a thread like this before - I couldn't find one. I thought it might be nice to post some of the Chloe bags we all might be yearning and/or on the hunt for.

My fav designer is Marc Jacobs, but I have a soft side for Chloe bags and there's always a few styles I lust after (but never seem to have the funds for!)! Right now, there are two of them I'd love to find - an Ethel Satchel in Dust and a small Gemma in either Dust or Khaki.

How 'bout you? Which Chloes are you lusting after and/or hope to make your own sometime soon?
Call the LA Chloe Boutique...just got a Khaki Large Gemma. It was their last Large Khaki Gemma...but think they had a few more in medium....;)

so many wishes

Whiskey Edith
Large Paraty - violet or purple, or any other colour
Medium Betty
Chocolate paddy
Paddy with a cross body strap
Marlow - any colour
Heloise Hobo any colour
Python Anything

How will i ever get to the other designers with this long list?

Call the LA Chloe Boutique...just got a Khaki Large Gemma. It was their last Large Khaki Gemma...but think they had a few more in medium....;)
thank you ry
I actually have another bag on its way to me, so if that one doesn't work out, maybe I'll give them a call - otherwise, anything new for me will have to wait until the New Year!!

I just have to keep wishing for now!