Chloe Wallets

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am smitten with Chloe wallets - but I can't see one IRL. I am considering purchasing a zip around style.

If you have a Chloe wallet - what do you think of it? All pics very welcome!

TIA!

2. I love mine. It is a crinkly patent French style with a tiny padlock that perfectly matches my patent Paddy dome bag. Next time I might get the larger style since my wallets are all jammed packed with stuff.

3. I have the 'c' wallet (I think that's the correct name) and the Edith, along with an Edith clutch/cosmetic bag--here are the pics
    Chloe Bags 013.jpg

4. i hate mine ... just bought an MJ to replace it. Its so pretty but its just too large. I like my wallets small and compact (like a bit bigger than credit card size). Mine is a silver paddington style (with the 'c' on it but a more square shape) I might have to sell it on ebay soon.

5. I have a zip around paddy wallet and love it. I don't have pics but I will try and take some to post up for you

6. Hi ~

Here is my Large Buckle Wallet in Vermillion :heart:

and also a shot with the Vermillion Paddy, and Mini Vermillion Key Chain...:graucho:

My First Chloe Bag and Accessiories..... Love Them :love:

Kitty :flowers:

Vermillion Large Buckle Wallet.jpg Vermillion Paddy, Wallet and Key Chain.jpg
  7. heres my argent silver wallet i love it
    choco and tan.JPG

8. Here are my Edith and Bay wallets - I :heart: both of them. The Bay wallet is new and I think the styling and tiny Bay style zippers are very chic. I've had the Edith wallet for about a year and it's just got better & better with age/use (the leather has softened up beautifully).

edith purse.jpg bay wallet.jpg
  9. Lovely team!!! :heart::heart::heart:

10. thats the wallet i have! dont you find it too big and bulky? or is it just me? :shame:

by the way ... i have a tan paddy too! we have similar items ...