Chloe wallet sale - NAP

Those paddy wallets are great layney. I have three rouge, roche, and now brun(just got it from nap). They fit everything inside and still close easily. Now I want to get the muscat one at NM but It needs to be on sale so I can justify yet another purchase:shame:.
When Is the green stepsister arriving I want to see pics. Also did you find the jade c-buckle wallet?

Those paddy wallets are great layney. I have three rouge, roche, and now brun(just got it from nap). They fit everything inside and still close easily. Now I want to get the muscat one at NM but It needs to be on sale so I can justify yet another purchase:shame:.
When Is the green stepsister arriving I want to see pics. Also did you find the jade c-buckle wallet?

I love this style wallet (not sure about the c-buckle style) but I just need to stop spending on bags and just help everyone else with their searches. I get a vicarious thrill doing that, y'know? According to my phone conversation w/ Overstock yesterday, my chloe family's green stepsis should be here in 5-10 days *AAACCCKKK!!!*