Chloe VS. Balenciaga

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What's your vote??? :unsure:

2. Balenciaga!!!!!

3. Did this thread get posted twice?

4. ^ I think one's in balenciaga sub forum :biggrin:

5. Chloe.

I can't get in the Balenciaga thing. i hate those string things that hang on the bag :wacko:

6. Funny you say that! My friend says it reminds her of those 80's biker jackets :nuts:

7. Both, I like Edith and the motorcycle.

8. Chloe for me. I have one Bal bag and won't be buying another until the leather is changed back to what it was in 2003-2004. I love my black City, even though it spends eternity in the the dustbag. It's like the classic black bag I never, ever use!

9. I love both. They're so different it's difficult to compare. Each has their individual qualities that appeal to me.

10. I was the same way. Until I saw the ink. And then carried the ink. It is so soft and light, I fell instantly in love...now I don't know why I didn't get a b-bag sooner! I love my Edith, too, but the b-bag obsession has begun!

11. Chloe. My favorite is Paddington Satchel.

12. Waiting for my balenciaga and don't have a chloe yet, so don't know which one I prefer.. although when I saw them at the store, I know I have to get at least one of each....

13. i totally agree. being a proud bbag owner for over a year and a half, i truly love them. but, there is something special about chloe- maybe the shinny hardware i don't know. love them both! :biggrin: :biggrin:

14. Well Im kind of on a paddy high right now since I just received one. But I just got another new city also, so I guess Im going to have to say my vote is for my very loved Balenciagas!

15. i am a die hard bal girl but am thinking of large chamois edith.............

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice