Chloe VS. Balenciaga

Chloe for me. I have one Bal bag and won't be buying another until the leather is changed back to what it was in 2003-2004. I love my black City, even though it spends eternity in the the dustbag. It's like the classic black bag I never, ever use!

Iluvbags said:
Chloe.

I can't get in the Balenciaga thing. i hate those string things that hang on the bag :wacko:

I was the same way. Until I saw the ink. And then carried the ink. It is so soft and light, I fell instantly in love...now I don't know why I didn't get a b-bag sooner! I love my Edith, too, but the b-bag obsession has begun!

Waiting for my balenciaga and don't have a chloe yet, so don't know which one I prefer.. although when I saw them at the store, I know I have to get at least one of each....

SerenitySue said:
I love both. They're so different it's difficult to compare. Each has their individual qualities that appeal to me.

i totally agree. being a proud bbag owner for over a year and a half, i truly love them. but, there is something special about chloe- maybe the shinny hardware i don't know. love them both! :biggrin: :biggrin: