Chloe Virgin NO MORE!

Chipper

Hermesmerized
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Hi Everyone!

I just got my first Chloe paddington, EVER! The seller on eBay happened to be a tpf member, which just made the experience all the more positive! Thanks, Carmen82!!! Here she is, in her new home! P.S. I'll probably sleep with her tonight!:sleepy:

mychloe3.jpg

so brave of you to consider buying it from ebay... it's a good thing the seller was a tpf member! i get nervous about buying large items on ebay =/

Great bag!!:woohoo:

There are some great finds on eBay if you do your homework properly - I bought both my Chloe paddys on eBay last year and was fortunate enough to purchase my first Chloe, a medium paddy in Argent Silver knowing it had been discussed on 'Authenticate This Chloe' thread as being authentic and then subsequently found out that I had bought it from the famous Ms PHOEBE PHILO herself :yahoo:- it has got to my most fav bag of all time especially upon opening the box and the smell of the fabulous leather just hitting me! My second Chloe, was a mini paddy I bought from a fellow tPf member which I found by chance when scrolling through the 'Post ebay/website Chloe finds' and it was the mini anthracite which I passed up at the full retail price in a boutique in May 2006. I managed to get it for nearly half the retail price saving myself money to spend on more Chloes.

There are some great finds on eBay if you do your homework properly - I bought both my Chloe paddys on eBay last year and was fortunate enough to purchase my first Chloe, a medium paddy in Argent Silver knowing it had been discussed on 'Authenticate This Chloe' thread as being authentic and then subsequently found out that I had bought it from the famous Ms PHOEBE PHILO herself :yahoo:- it has got to my most fav bag of all time especially upon opening the box and the smell of the fabulous leather just hitting me! My second Chloe, was a mini paddy I bought from a fellow tPf member which I found by chance when scrolling through the 'Post ebay/website Chloe finds' and it was the mini anthracite which I passed up at the full retail price in a boutique in May 2006. I managed to get it for nearly half the retail price saving myself money to spend on more Chloes.

Yay, good for you! But may I ask who Phoebe Philo is?