Chloe Tracy & Silverado: Which do you like better?

I'm going to keep both. The silverado is stylish, whereas the tracy is functional. I can see myself using both bags. The color of the tracy is what captured me... and I just love the tan silverado, she brings a smile to face when I think about her.

The Tracy was $664 or thereabouts, I think.

Let me just share that I LOVE silverados and was hunting for one during the 4 day sale and for days on end before that! I never got lucky. Now, i have one like yours on order from NM (order is still in process but it seems that it will not get cancelled) and its the dark brown one. However, after tax the price came to $1050 and i'm soo confused. Did you get yours for a good price?If you did, definitely keep the silverado as they are quite hard to find nowadays!

Let me just share that I LOVE silverados and was hunting for one during the 4 day sale and for days on end before that! I never got lucky. Now, i have one like yours on order from NM (order is still in process but it seems that it will not get cancelled) and its the dark brown one. However, after tax the price came to $1050 and i'm soo confused. Did you get yours for a good price?If you did, definitely keep the silverado as they are quite hard to find nowadays!

DON'T HATE ME! I bought the Silverado from Bloomingdales. The original price was $1345, down to $939 & then 40% off. The SA gave me an additional 10% off (I'm a sweet talker :P) and so I got my tan Silverado for $500!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Sanity.... I bought the Tracy from Neiman Marcus. They are having their Last Call sale on the West Coast (the East Coast has finished their Last Call sale already). I don't know if they ship internationally.

DON'T HATE ME! I bought the Silverado from Bloomingdales. The original price was $1345, down to $939 & then 40% off. The SA gave me an additional 10% off (I'm a sweet talker :P) and so I got my tan Silverado for $500!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

:Pi don't hate you! I just wish I got one for a better price~~~!!wish i lived in the states too...its so much easier to move around and find the bags you really want!

I have two large python Silverados (bronze metallic + icon-python) and a Tracy (east-west style from last season in whiskey/mustard--FAR better color combo than whiskey/taupe or black/gray). I like them all, although the Tracy is much, much heavier. I think the key to the Silverado feeling large enough is to go for the rarer, big size versus the usual medium size. They're all knock-outs. I have a blue nuit Paddington bowler, but prefer Silverados and Tracys.

Oasis1313... I'm glad you said that. I would like a Paddy as well, but I keep reading that some people complain that it's heavy.

And I agree the whiskey/mustard is a better combo than the other two.

So what's next for you?