Chloe Tilia Sunglasses

Hi shopgirl1010, i think this is the style that i bought, but in black. If you are in the US i am not sure if this will help, i found mine in TK maxx before christmas ( you might want to check your local TJ maxx as there was more then one at my local store and i heard of some at other stores, so it may have been a company wide thing). Also on the Outnet.com, the UK version at least, had these for quite a few months for £110 (But much better price at TK/TJ). Or, i also just remembered that when i was looking to find what style i had bought and if they were still in production, i saw them on the Overstcok.com, so try there too. Essentially this is all if you don't find them at Nordstrom. I thought that this might be helpful if you were looking for them at a good price.

I hope you find them. It was a bit of an impulse buy for me. I wanted a pair of Rayban wayfairs for a wile but i didn't go for it. This shape is bigger and has more of a cats eye; which the first couple of times i wore them worried me, but they grew on me and now i absolutely love the look they give. Its not the same as some other oversized sunglasses. Anyway good luck

Hi shopgirl1010, i think this is the style that i bought, but in black. If you are in the US i am not sure if this will help, i found mine in TK maxx before christmas ( you might want to check your local TJ maxx as there was more then one at my local store and i heard of some at other stores, so it may have been a company wide thing). Also on the Outnet.com, the UK version at least, had these for quite a few months for £110 (But much better price at TK/TJ). Or, i also just remembered that when i was looking to find what style i had bought and if they were still in production, i saw them on the Overstcok.com, so try there too. Essentially this is all if you don't find them at Nordstrom. I thought that this might be helpful if you were looking for them at a good price.

I hope you find them. It was a bit of an impulse buy for me. I wanted a pair of Rayban wayfairs for a wile but i didn't go for it. This shape is bigger and has more of a cats eye; which the first couple of times i wore them worried me, but they grew on me and now i absolutely love the look they give. Its not the same as some other oversized sunglasses. Anyway good luck

Yeah I live in the U.S wow @TJ MAXX? That's a good deal, thanks hopefully I'll be able to locate one.