Chloe Sunglasses

Valeriee

Jul 6, 2011
I just wanted to ask anybody familiar with Chloe sunglasses whether it is typical to have certain styles of Chloe sunglasses where the inscription "Made in France" is omitted? I'm referring to style CL2203. All the other inscriptions (style code, model, size) are perfect. There was one other individual on these boards who had the same pair authenticated about two years ago - her pair was also missing the inscription "Made in France." One of the experts stated that "all the stampings are right."

Last edited:

shopaholic919

Feb 21, 2014
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404326185.075652.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404326224.823818.jpg
Mine says "designed in France"
CL2233. Found these at it off Saks for $65 down from $360 can't complain, have no idea what the name is.

Valeriee

Jul 6, 2011
Thanks for replying. I guess that Chloe isn't very consistent with the sunglasses stampings. They also changed manufacturers about two years ago, which could be another reason. I actually feel very confident with the quality of my sunglasses. Another member had the same pair (just different color) authenticated on these boards a few years ago and her pair was also missing the same inscription, and the authenticators rendered them authentic. I have actually also posted in the authentication section and I'm hoping to get an opinion soon.

kristynad

Mar 2, 2015
Hi,

sorry to post this here, but I can´t make my own thread since I´m new to the forum.
I got these Chloe sunglasses as a gift, but I found out they are from ebay, so I´m not so sure about their authenticity.

Item Name: Chloe CE619S
Item Number: 361122670222
Seller ID: TheWatchery
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chloe-CE619...222?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541496a68e

Images should be posted below.
The glasses themselves feel and look very good, they are solid, do not look like a cheap crap to me, however, the price was so low I´m really worried.
I would be really glad if you could help me.
Thank you.

Attachments