Chloe sneakers?

I find the leather for Chloe shoes to be extremely soft and comfortable.
I have a pair of Chloe wedge sandals, the kind that are like a strappy open-toed wedge boot (if that makes any sense at all lol)
The very first time I wore them was at a 6 hour event. I was standing all day long. And my feet were fine! No blisters or cuts. The leather was pillowy soft and wonderful to walk in.

I have not tried on the Chloe sneakers, but the last time I looked at them, I picked them up and was pleasantly surprised on how light-weight they were! My SA told me they were very comfortable.
But I'm not as much of a sneakerhead as I was in my youth :P , so I wasn't interested in getting them.

Highly suggest if you can try on in-stores. Not only for comfort-testing but especially for sizing. I usually have to go a half or a whole size up in their shoes.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: roxytangerine
Has anyone tried Chloe sneakers? I've got my eye on a cute pair but was wondering how comfortable they are? True to size? Good for walking on cobblestone streets? I've never bought Chloe shoes before, just bags.
I have the lauren in black, love them, and true to size for me (I have a long and narrow foot).

Planning on getting the Lauren too, but they only come in full sizes. Dont know whether I should get a half size up or down.

Too bad we dont have a Chloe store where I live so I cant try them On. Just planning on getting them online.

I have a pair of the Lauren sneakers in white with a blue sole that I bought last year. They were super comfy from the first wear and they are well padded so would be fine for cobblestones etc. i got them in my usual size and they fit well with thin low socks.

I have a pair of the Lauren sneakers in white with a blue sole that I bought last year. They were super comfy from the first wear and they are well padded so would be fine for cobblestones etc. i got them in my usual size and they fit well with thin low socks.

May I know if you’re a full size or half size? Glad to know they’re comfy!

Last edited:
Has anyone tried Chloe sneakers? I've got my eye on a cute pair but was wondering how comfortable they are? True to size? Good for walking on cobblestone streets? I've never bought Chloe shoes before, just bags.