Chloe Singapore HELP HELP HELP

OMG ladies ur the BEST! thank u each one of u sO:huh: much.. i am at singapore now and i asked chloe to help me.. thank u dear chloe for starting this. it is indeed valuable info! will check out the stores today !! :yahoo:
shopping shopping shopping :sweatdrop:

Hi. Beside the Link Boutique at the Mandarin and On Peddar at Ngee Ann City listed above, I think Chloe has opened its own boutique in Singapore.

It's at Terminal 2 of the Singapore Changi Airport. It's after immigration gates. It has a good range. According to the sales staff, they are planning a downtown boutique soon.

BTW, Link has ~30% discount at year end, but the sales at NM and BG still offer better deals.

I used to live in Singapore for a few years and I would have to say that Ngee Ann City(also known as Takashimaya) and Madarin are pretty highend places. Infact I think Takashimaya is comparable to Neiman Marcus in US but probably has much lesser selections. I don't think they would sell fakes in there, I hope this helps ;)

i think the boutique at Mandarin Gallery (Mandarin Hotel) is the biggest I have seen so far too.

But do take note of the prices. Luxury items are very expensive in Singapore. The extras go to the govt luxury tax, I think.