Chloe Silverado Tote!

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
Finally!! I found a Chloe that I'm completely in love with :love: ! It was love at first sight :shocked: , I really wasn't intending on buying a handbag, especially in front of one of my bestfriends (she doesn't know how BAD my addiction is...none of them do!) and I didn't want to out myself so bluntly! Anyway, I've been wanting a Chloe for my collection for awhile and there she was on display in a glass case in Nordstroms...I didn't even have to hold it, but when I did :roflmfao: :heart: :roflmfao: it was all over! It's big and roomy, just the way I like it. The second pic is a better size estimation, sorry for my bad photography!

Attachments

• (27) Chloe Silverado Tote, Medium - 1635.JPG
    (27) Chloe Silverado Tote, Medium - 1635.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCN2261.JPG
    DSCN2261.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 274
  • DSCN2264.JPG
    DSCN2264.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCN2230.JPG
    DSCN2230.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCN2233.JPG
    DSCN2233.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN2221.JPG
    DSCN2221.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCN2266.JPG
    DSCN2266.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 136
I have that same tote in chocolate, and it is one of my absolute favorites! I thought Chloe had discontinued that style, but then heard they brought it back. Glad they did!! Did you see it in any other color?

roey said:
I have that same tote in chocolate, and it is one of my absolute favorites! I thought Chloe had discontinued that style, but then heard they brought it back. Glad they did!! Did you see it in any other color?

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments...love the approval! :heart: Roey, it now has become MY absolute favorite...I'm going to bring it to the North Ca. Purse meeting this Saturday:rolleyes:! I was so mesmerized with the bag that I didn't even notice the other bags or colors BUT, I think there was a whiskey/tan not sure though I don't remember seeing a chocolate. Here is the number to the San Jose, Ca - Nordstrom if you guys want to check, (408) 248-2180....they had alot of Chloes BTW. Goodluck.

Great bag pursemama -- Congrats!! ........ I have that exact bag, same color bought it last year and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ...... have used it for travel and everyday.
It has been under many plane seats and it is still so perfect and the leather is amazing!
Enjoy it!

roey said:
I really want that bag in the old tan/cognac color - like the Whiskey Paddington color. It is seriously TDF in that color!!

Roey,
I saw this in Olive (which was great) and a few other colors .... sorry don't remember last week at Nordstrom SCP Costa Mesa, CA.
Also, a few weeks ago Nordstroms Bellevue, WA had some also.
Give them a call!

LOVE!!!!! I have it in teal. :heart: I've always wanted the tan as well... this is the pic that made me fall in love with the bag. Congrats!

Persuader, yep, I saw them at SCP too. I was terribly underwhelmed with the new colors though.

Attachments

• 386269.jpeg
    386269.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 468