Chloe Silverado Question!

1. Hey ladies!
    I'm just wondering whether the Chloe Silverado Doctor Bag comes in different sizes or just in one one size (about 18" x 10" x 6"). And how much does it retail for? Thanks in advance! :flowers:
    P.S. I know there is a satchel shape also. I am just curious as to whether the style in the picture comes in different sizes...

silverado.JPG
  2. I'm no expert, but I have only seen the large size that you have posted. Perhaps some others here have seen it in a smaller size...

3. I've only seen the large size, as well, but maybe, like annabelle said, others have seen different sizes. I have a metallic one that I paid $1810 plus tax for, but the other colors are $1730, I think (correct me if I'm wrong).

4. Thanks! Can anyone else confirm whether there are smaller sizes?

5. Yes, there was a smaller bag that could be carried on the shoulder (the two straps were just a little longer than on a regular Silverado bag) that was referred to as the medium doctor bag by some. It was a bag the Chloe boutique did not carry. NM did, both in leather and in python, but it was not a plentiful bag. Of course, it was not as tall as the large doctor bag, so the shape was a little different. But it was NOT a traditional silverado bag. There was a brown python one on eBay recently, to give you an idea of the apearance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63852&item=150007225319

Hope this helps.

6. It does! Thanks! I am deducing that the Silverado tote came in only one size (that is rather large)...

7. I like that medium one! Thanks rollergirl!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice