Chloe Silverado or Paddington

1. I am thinking of purchasing a Chloe bag? Which one do you recommend? Which one do you love more? Which one do you use more, if you have both that is.

2. Ah Sekmeht, it's a slippery slope, a bag of Lay's potato chips :nuts:

You can't have just one :roflmfao:

I am a three paddy girl but now in "need" of a python Silverado :P

Personally, I think the paddy is more functional, but I don't own
    a Silverado-- yet :angel:

The paddy is really the best every-day bag I have ever had though.
    It's just the right size, colors for every taste, and it's soo pretty.

IMHO, you can't go wrong with a paddy :yes:

3. I second hmwe46...she has 3 absolutely gorgeous paddys :drool:

4. I love my Paddy, but I carry my Silverado more ---- but I agree with the others ...... you can't have just one!

5. It's a matter of personal taste because both bags are so gorgeous! I own a medium paddington but I've seen the Silverado Irl and it's so beautiful! If it's your first Chloe bag I would recommend a paddington because I think it's very fuctional and chic. Just like hmwe46 said, they have so many beautiful colors and can get quite addicting!

6. paddy vote here :biggrin:

7. Go for the paddy.

8. Oh boy - if I had one choice it would be silverado *for sure* (but only the python - I had it in leather and just doesn't do the bag justice in my opinion - I have a cognac python now). I love both but carry my python all the time. The paddy is a great every day shoulder bag, but the silverado is such an original style...I don't think I made this any easier lol!

9. I have 2 paddys in tan and cream. I love them to death and always will. They are so eye-catching and hold loads of stuff. I also love the silverado. I am wanting the chocolate brown medium silverado (non-python).
    Either one you choose will be a winner as they are both great bags! xx

10. I use my Paddys way more than my large choco Silverado tote. I don't really get the appeal of the Silverado, but I find myself drawn to it nonetheless. I had and returned the medium 05 tan because it was too small for me and I didn't really care for the style. Then I saw the large open top tote and bought it purely on impulse. It still has the price tag hanging on the inside. It almost feels like a collector's piece to me because it is so unusual and funky. I am really drawn to it for reasons I can't explain, since it is so NOT my style. I wonder about the longevity of the Silverado more than the Paddington. I am surprised it has lasted this long.

11. One thought, the Silverado might be lighter to carry, I don't know.

What I do know is those paddies are hefty girls!! I am smallish my ownself, but
    over several hours at the maul with paddy and my shoulder gives out :sad:

I p'shawed my DH's suggestion that I would fatigue under the weight of it.
    Now I have admit, he was right. Not that I would ever give them up, but that
    might be a factor for a new buyer. :flowers:

12. I have 5 paddys and one silverado.

I love the hardware on the paddington.. Plus with the two toned hardware, you can basically wear it everyday. YES it is heavy after a few hours.. but hey.. beauty can be painful sometimes!!!

I would only get the silverado if it's the color and style that you want.. but I would prefer the silverado to be in python.

OH and the paddy is way easier to get into than the silverado.. that snap that folds over can be a pain.. and the side outside pockets of the paddy are way way way more convenient.

Please let us know what you decide to get :yes:

I'm so excited for you!!!

13. Thanks girls for all the great feedback. I finally bought a python chloe silverado. rich chocolate brown. As soon as it arrives I post pics. i am so excited.:yahoo: :wlae:

14. Paddington

15. Woohoo!! They are gorgeous sekmeht! :love: Can't wait to see pics!!!! :drool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice