CHloe Silverado in black

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am in L.A. right now drooling over a black Silverado (so soft you could use it as a pillow) I absolutely can't afford to buy it but it takes first place in my new dream list - by the way, tons of fake Balenciaga's all over Melrose AVe. (but I guess all you L.A. girls already know that). Having a great time here!

2. Glad you're having a good time! :biggrin:

3. Lucky you! I wish I was in LA right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. ....tons of fake Balenciagas.....:sick:
    Welcome to LA!!!!

5. Thanks Chris! -- Nothing you can't do or buy here with a few bucks - a really fun town! As a New Yorker who lives in Miami, I get a kick out of L.A. Saw Frank Langella having lunch today in Santa Monica - just a gray haired man eating soup!!! (but such a good actor).

6. You are sooo not kidding!!!

7. i saw a girl at work today with a black one. quite pretty :smile:

i want one in white! (maybe - i can't decide!)

8. Spent the day on Rodeo Drive - Looked at a bunch of bags - I'm not sure whether to buy a Chloe black silverado or wait for one of the (not yet released) Dior Gaucho's - I am loving my Roxanne (as it deserves to be loved) Went into Barney's in Bev. Hills - they have the largest selection of Balenciaga's I've seen - but I'm over them - there are too many really good fakes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice