Chloe Silverado Hobo -- Please HELP!

1. dear all,

i went to a biz trip to asia right after i ordered this silverado hobo at NM. i thought this cutie would have greeted me when i came back; however, the order had been canceled!! (for they couldn't find me to verify the address... >.<)

i really love this bag, could someone please let me know where can i get it? i really appreciate it!! thanks a lot in advance!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod27910493

NMV7455_mp.jpg
  2. hey chloe-babe,

thanks a lot for letting me know! but it's a tote instead of hobo. :sad:
    however, that also gives me an idea of getting the tote, i think it's better structured. what do you think? :love:

3. Try Nordstroms. I spoke to Tasha (?) in Atlanta and she found a few for me in tan, chamois, olive, and maybe black -- everything except the brown I wanted which I'm going to order from Aloharag.

4. momonki, love your peko chan(?) avatar!!

5. I'm so sorry to say, but I think I found the girl who got your back, check out the post "Look what I got from NM Last Call"......I'll do some searching to see if I can find anymore out there, I think there was a gold one on Bergdorf yesterday, but it's weird, all the sale items were 50% off last week and now they are only like 30% off online.....

6. thank you! yeah she's peko, and the little boy poko. :P

7. it's ok. yeah saw the post too, and i'm really happy for her!
    i'm not into metalic colors tho. "me" fall under the category
    of the old-school-fasion, no shining sparkling before 7 pm.
    thank you very much for all help!

8. I FOUND IT ON NEIMAN AGAIN!!!! I hope you check this, it's there right now $882. and I meant bag the other day, not back......oh I hope you check this......

9. I hear you on the metallics, not my style either, I can maybe do a small vernis Louis Vuitton but not metallic.....

10. No I ordered mine from the NM website the same day she did- It took NM a week to ship mine. Her's must still be out there somewhere.

11. It's back on NM site right now if you're still looking for it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice