Chloe Silverado Doctor Bag

It exists in medium but I have yet to find one in the tan. The regular medium siverado in tan is on NM online for pre order. I like the doctor style shape better though.

girlsgottoshop said:
I tried on the medium doc bag and it's big. I think it's the same as the spy roughly.

I like my spy but it slouches on me because I don't keep it stuffed. When you tried it on, were you using it as a shoulder bag or a hand bag?

i saw it at bloomies in soho nyc. it's a pretty big bag. i would say around the size of a spy bag. i saw it in brown and black, and not my cup of tea...

I have the Silverado Dr Bag (small); I got it from Neimans online. It is not small (it is still 15" or so long; it was the largest bag I owned when I got it)

I like it very much - it fits everything; and is comfortable to carry. The side pockets don't do much for me; I used to put my keys in there but then I seemed to be fighting to get them out.

Attachments

• smalldr.jpg
    smalldr.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 855
helenNZ said:
loganz

love it!!!! like it!!!! WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL - no purse for you - remember tickets, U2, smoking...(oh wait, that last one I made up :P ). I smoked for 12 years this is why I can rib you about it - if you ever want to know my secret for quitting success I will gladly share. (no pills, no weight gain, no patches, no gum, etc.) ;)

Loganz said:
LOL - no purse for you - remember tickets, U2, smoking...(oh wait, that last one I made up :P ). I smoked for 12 years this is why I can rib you about it - if you ever want to know my secret for quitting success I will gladly share. (no pills, no weight gain, no patches, no gum, etc.) ;)

:shame: well the ticket people finally took my money out of my VISA for the U2 tickets! so thats paid and the tickets came in the mail last night (i was grinning hard) (hehehe)

Yeah, Loganz i would love to hear how you quit - PM if you wish! :amuse: