Chloe Silverado Doctor Bag

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
I have the Silverado Dr Bag (small); I got it from Neimans online. It is not small (it is still 15" or so long; it was the largest bag I owned when I got it)

I like it very much - it fits everything; and is comfortable to carry. The side pockets don't do much for me; I used to put my keys in there but then I seemed to be fighting to get them out.

Attachments

• smalldr.jpg
    smalldr.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 855

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
helenNZ said:
loganz

love it!!!! like it!!!! WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL - no purse for you - remember tickets, U2, smoking...(oh wait, that last one I made up :P ). I smoked for 12 years this is why I can rib you about it - if you ever want to know my secret for quitting success I will gladly share. (no pills, no weight gain, no patches, no gum, etc.) ;)

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
Loganz said:
LOL - no purse for you - remember tickets, U2, smoking...(oh wait, that last one I made up :P ). I smoked for 12 years this is why I can rib you about it - if you ever want to know my secret for quitting success I will gladly share. (no pills, no weight gain, no patches, no gum, etc.) ;)

:shame: well the ticket people finally took my money out of my VISA for the U2 tickets! so thats paid and the tickets came in the mail last night (i was grinning hard) (hehehe)

Yeah, Loganz i would love to hear how you quit - PM if you wish! :amuse: