Chloe Silverado Bags S06

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
So, I had a silverado "moment" today...now trying to decided who to "keep"...

Pics of large black silverado tote, large chocolate silverado tote, and large olive silverado hobo. So.....

Attachments

• Chloe Silverado 010.jpg
    Chloe Silverado 010.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 750
  • Chloe Silverado 011.jpg
    Chloe Silverado 011.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 922
  • Chloe Silverado 008.jpg
    Chloe Silverado 008.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 533
Arm pics... (Black appears larger than choco in pic as I am closer to mirror...starting to hate these bag in the mirror pics...)

Attachments

• Chloe Silverado 005.jpg
    Chloe Silverado 005.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 339
  • Chloe Silverado 003.jpg
    Chloe Silverado 003.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 370
  • Chloe Silverado 007.jpg
    Chloe Silverado 007.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 361
Both the tote and the hobo fit easily on the shoulder (pics are terrible, you will have to trust me in that they look good on the shoulder IRL)...

Attachments

• Chloe Silverado 006.jpg
    Chloe Silverado 006.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 317
  • Chloe Silverado 002.jpg
    Chloe Silverado 002.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 312
I have the large python silverado in choco, but don't want that to impact "advice"... She is just sooo pretty. My new mantra is no more than two bags in one style...

Attachments

• Chloe Silverado 001.jpg
    Chloe Silverado 001.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 420
Personally, my choice would be the choco or black. But since I know you have those colors already I would say the olive color, especially since it seems to pop in the pics and it really looks quite special! I wasn't a fan of the silverado, but I think this is swaying me!

I like the choco and the olive best as far as size wise. The black looks to big on you. And since you have the choco python, I'd get the olive. That's a really interesting color and I love it on you!

Black and choco are actually the same size...I am just further away from the mirror in the choco pic...

Okay...let' make this even more difficult...I also have the black Gladys tote...

In favor of Gladys...she is so funky/interesting...in favor of silverado tote...much lighter and easier to wear on the shoulder...

So, let's say I can keep two (shoot, should have put a poll here)...
A. Large black silverado tote
B. Large choco silverado tote
C. Large olive silverado hobo
D. Large black Gladys tote

Oh...something else to consider...I will travel to Italy for pleasure and China for work within the next few months...Gladys is so funky and amazing to me, but I think the silverado tote would make a great travel bag (especially for work in China)...

Attachments

• JC Chocolate Chloe Gladys 011.jpg
    JC Chocolate Chloe Gladys 011.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 300
  • JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 001.jpg
    JC Ramona Chloe Gladys 001.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 234
Poor black silverado...I do not think I photographed her very well...was going to do a re-take but camera batteries went dry...

So, sounds like sentiment is against black silverado...

Difficult choice now (2 of 3)...in terms of olive hobo, chocolate tote, and black Gladys...

I wanna be YOU! Lucky girl. :biggrin: My vote goes to the chocolate. I have the old style tote in chocolate and it is much darker. The new style didn't even thrill me until I saw your picture. The color is really pretty and complements the style. I think it looks harsh in black. Olive is a no only because I don't like the color Olive so don't go by that!

This is my "Toto". The flash made it look shiny; it's really not. I'm loving the color of yours more because it reminds me of the chocolate Betty (which I adored) and that makes it look rugged and cool!! You must keep it!!

Attachments

• SilveradoToteWeb.jpg
    SilveradoToteWeb.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 277