Chloe Silverado 40% off at Traffic Boutique!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Traffic Boutique in Costa Mesa, California is selling their Silverados at 40% off!! They have silver, teal, and a few more. I picked up a chocolate :heart: classic!!:yahoo: Their phone # is 714-557-9983 PST

2. AHHHH!!!!!!!
    Lucky duck.
    Unfortunately customs would kill me, but I'd love a chocolate or whisky silverado!!!!!

3. great deal. Well Done :biggrin:
    Please post piccies as soon as your new baby is here :smile:

4. Did you get the tote or the satchel?

5. I am assuming that it is the satchel, not the tote. I am a recent Chloe convert- ha,ha!:P I tried to upload the picture, but it states that the KB are too much for the PF. The teal is beautiful that they still have there. I would snatch it but I just bought a gold (bronze looking) pocket paddington that was on impulse buy and need to sell. It just looked so pretty sitting there....:angel:

6. Try resizing the photo in a photo program, or, you can lower the resolution on your camera so that it uses less KB.

Would like to see that bag! :nuts:

7. I am addicted to this board!!!!!!! Not only do I learn about bags, but about how to use my camera- thank you!!! :tender: Here is my new chocolate silverado to go along with my pocket paddington and my bags that are coming from cricket liverpool, on well... when they come. Yes, I have become a Chloe addict- these bags are extraordinary!!!!:heart:

DSCN1814.JPG
  8. that bag is amazing!:yahoo:

how much did you end up paying?

9. Thanks!!!!!! It was $1200 with 40% off, and ugh!!!! had to pay that California sales tax- so $775 altogether. Not too bad, I think. I will get a lot of wear with it. :P

10. hey rolexgirl congrats! great price!

11. That's a great deal! I love the Silverado in the chocolate color. Looks very nice! Congrats!

12. That is a GREAT price and a beautiful bag. Just the right size and shade.

13. I called in hopes of them having a satchel left. No satchels left, but one-strap hobos are left for those who are interested. I believe she said blue, silver, and I thought I heard her say burgundy (?). Definitely double-check if interested.

14. It's really cute, and what a great price. Congrats!

15. chipoman,
    I called, they have a silver (I think) it was metallic satchel ... the regular size, not the large. I talked to Amy. That was the only satchel she said they had, yes the rest were hobos.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice