Chloe Silk Dress - Anybody Know The Name/Style?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Chloe ladies. I've just bought this beautiful dress but know nothing about it. I'd seen it on various websites a year or so ago but it was never available in my size so I wasn't able to purchase it. Until now! All I know is it's made of silk and is by Chloe. Does anybody own this dress or can you tell me more about it? TIA! :flowers:

[​IMG]

2. Thanks qwerty234. :flowers: I'll ask in the wardrobe sub-forum and will hopefully have more luck.

3. I haven't been able to find out any more details about the Chloe dress but it arrived today and is stunning! :tender:
    I'm only 5'1.5 (a midget in comparison to the model sashaying down the catwalk) but I think it still looks great.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. WOW - thats a gorgeous dress - and a killer neckline. Love it, and the green. Wish i could wear a neckline like that. I want to go down at least 1 1\2 cup sizes. That would be heaven. My shirt buttons would love me.

5. It looks amazing, congrats! :heart:

6. Wow! Personally I could never wear it without a bra but I wish i could!

7. Wow, looks good...