Chloe shopping London- Advice?

Apr 20, 2009
Hi everyone,

DH surprised me last night with an offer to go anywhere I want for 2 to 3 days, leaving tomorrow or Tuesday. My first thought was LONDON!!!!!!

Anyone have suggestions for the best Chloe shopping, beside the actual boutique, and also second hand designer shops in London?
Vintage too?
Any particular district best to book accomodations in to be closest to it all?

I'm really clueless about London, and would greatly appreciate any recommendations. I have literally today to put it all together!

You could say I'm overwhelmed!!! :shocked::wacko::faint:

HELP!!!!!!!!

The Knightsbridge area of London has a trio of great Chloe stockists - the boutique itself which is on Sloane Street and two fantastic department stores Harvey Nichols and Harrods which are virtually back to back on the Knightsbridge main street. In the heart of Central London, the department store Selfridges on Oxford Street has a fairly large Chloe concession and Libertys department store on Great Marlborough Street stock an edited range too. There is also a great vintage store called Beyond Retro in the same street as Libertys ( they don't stock contemporary designer stuff but they do have some great vintage clothing finds).

Basically if you stay somewhere in Central London all of these places are within easy reach either on foot or by tube. There are LOTS of hotels in this area (quality depending on your budget really). Have a great trip !

Thank you Tag for the specifics. That helps me a great deal in narrowing down where to go with the little time I have. We found a hotel on Hogarth Place for an incredible price. Can't wait to get there tomorrow! :yahoo:

Juda, thanks for the link. Very helpful too! :smile: