Chloe shoes on sale at Nordies!

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Hi all, I forgot to tell you Nordstrom also has most of their current season Chloe shoes on sale. I got the cutest TDF Paddington loafer heels. I will post pics later! They were 30% off.

The Valley Fair store still had lots of Chloe shoes as of yesterday. I picked up a pair of the Silverado Boots for $769 and the Paddington shoes for $329.

I also saw the Silverado shoes, the paddington ballerina shoes, and a lace up style on sale.

Congrats ladies!:yes: :yahoo: :heart:
Pics ASAP! lol:love:

I've been looking for the paddington boots at a *reasonable* price, but i can't seem to find any...the only ones i've seen on Ebay are knock-offs.:rolleyes:

The Valley Fair store still had lots of Chloe shoes as of yesterday. I picked up a pair of the Silverado Boots for $769 and the Paddington shoes for $329.

I also saw the Silverado shoes, the paddington ballerina shoes, and a lace up style on sale.

What colour Silverado boots did you get...?
NAP have the tobacco boots up for £628!!!:wtf:

I have a pair of Silverado Chloe boots and had to go up a size and half. I guess because I have a wide foot. But Chloe shoes I wear TTS. I tried on a pair of the paddington boots and had to go up in that too. I think its just the boots that fit odd on me.