Chloe sale miami NM

^NMLC Denver is 303 273 5440. Look for Anita. She has one ecuriel/whiskeyl.

Alternatively, ring Emeline as everyone has recommended at NMLC Miami (305 591 1101). She still has one mastic, a couple of whiskeys and a few more bruns. She's very very helpful. Enjoy!:smile:

^NMLC Denver is 303 273 5440. Look for Anita. She has one ecuriel/whiskeyl.

Alternatively, ring Emeline as everyone has recommended at NMLC Miami (305 591 1101). She still has one mastic, a couple of whiskeys and a few more bruns. She's very very helpful. Enjoy!:smile:

thank you...im over in cali, so i can only phone them...i rung up the florida store and a man answered in the handbags dept. he was REALLY rude. i asked if they had any chloe edith bags, and he was like 'chloe evening?' i had to tell him "EDITH" 3 times...until i finally spelled it for him and he said 'no, we dont have any'....so i asked if i could speak with emeline and he told me she was with a customer. i asked if i could be put on hold and he said call back and hung up on me:cursing:

does anyone know what their hours are? and is tomorrow the last day of the sale? i know there's at least a 3hour time difference between here and there....oi!

I called earlier today but only asked about paddys. She had the beige box paddy for 1080 (I passed on that one as I know folks have gotten that style cheaper), the regular paddy sold last night. She had the blk paddy tote but it was missing the lock. That was 630. She said there were no ediths. Ask for Kristen. She's pretty nice.

I was there (Orlando) again on Sat., and there were Edith's, Betty's, Tracy's and a black Paddy tote without the lock for $630. Since this is the grand opening weekend, I think they keep putting out new stock. So, call again, the inventory changes continually, people put things on hold and then it's released back on the floor.

oh yah, and how much is shipping??? do they put your state tax on the order as well?

Shipping was $12.75. My total bill came to $560 so tax is around $30.
Emeline comes in at 10 am and leaves at 7 pm. I spoke to her just before she had to leave. I think I spoke to the same man you're referring to. He put me on hold for 28 minutes! I was ringing long distance. Finally gave up and rang again. When he picked up I told him to make sure he connects me to Emeline as soon as he can.
When you finally get hold of Emeline, tell her you're a tPFer, she'll immediately give you a run-down of the Chloes they have left. It appears she's getting teased as the SA of the month because around 15 people ask for her everyday since the sale started telling her that she's been recommended. LOL. Good luck with getting your Edith.:yes:

I just got my Edith from NMLC in Miami. I love it!!!. Thanks, ladies for keeping us informed of the big sale. Emilene was wonderful to work with and I told her to keep me informed of any future shipments.

Hope everyone is as pleased as I am.

Just called NM last call in miami, Emilene was not in but talked to Vivian. She was very helpful as well. Apparently several ediths still left, whiskey, brick color and black. All for $510. Edith Bowler too, from her description, red, dark brown and black, all for $747. Maybe a Tracy, about $950.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like magic! i just called the miami store and as soon as i was connected to handbags, guess who answered?!???? our lil SA from chloe bag heaven EMILENE!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:she was super sweet, checked to see if there was a whiskey left and ordered it for me! :happydance::happydance:WE ALL NEED TO MAKE HER A CARD AND THANK HER FOR HER WONDERFUL HELP.

as soon as i get my bag im going to send one out, so if any of you would like to contribute a few kind words, let me know and somehow i'll figure out a way to put them all in a big card. in fact, if you'd like to message me something with your PF username, i'll print them out in different fonts and do a lil DIY scrapbooking magic and put them in a lovely card for her.

im so fricken excited!!!!!!!! i've wanted this bag for so long and never thought it was a possiblilty because the price was way higher than my bag budget...but thanks to all you wonderful gals on here and a sweet-sweet sale....i get a chloe edith!:yahoo::drinks::party::tpfrox:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like magic! i just called the miami store and as soon as i was connected to handbags, guess who answered?!???? our lil SA from chloe bag heaven EMILENE!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:she was super sweet, checked to see if there was a whiskey left and ordered it for me! :happydance::happydance:WE ALL NEED TO MAKE HER A CARD AND THANK HER FOR HER WONDERFUL HELP.

as soon as i get my bag im going to send one out, so if any of you would like to contribute a few kind words, let me know and somehow i'll figure out a way to put them all in a big card. in fact, if you'd like to message me something with your PF username, i'll print them out in different fonts and do a lil DIY scrapbooking magic and put them in a lovely card for her.

im so fricken excited!!!!!!!! i've wanted this bag for so long and never thought it was a possiblilty because the price was way higher than my bag budget...but thanks to all you wonderful gals on here and a sweet-sweet sale....i get a chloe edith!:yahoo::drinks::party::tpfrox:

i LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!!!!! SO GLAD YOU GOT YOUR BAG, CONGRATS!!! cAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS!!!

"whiskey, brick color and black."

whiskey = really dark brown? help?
brick = brownish red? help?
black = well, black

I registered here for the sole purpose of getting my wife a chloe-present, and frankly, I am WAY out of my element!

Wife wears a lot of black, so would a black be good? A whiskey? A red? All of them?

Is the "edith" model a gigantical bag? Wife = about 5'5" w/o heels. Some of the bags look like the bag is wearing the person, just want to be sure!