Chloe saddle cashmere grey. Love it or hate it?

The strap had fraying, for example the strap looked strings we fraying, but it was the leather that was doing it. I used it for two weeks. I was looking to see if anyone else had this issue. It may have been a bad batch of bags. I ordered another one. Just would love feedback from this group who have Chloe bags.

Reactions: sinyard
The strap had fraying, for example the strap looked strings we fraying, but it was the leather that was doing it. I used it for two weeks. I was looking to see if anyone else had this issue. It may have been a bad batch of bags. I ordered another one. Just would love feedback from this group who have Chloe bags.

I have a several Chloe bags including the older model of the Marcie crossbody (the one with a zipper), the medium Marcie satchel and a large
Marcie hobo. I haven't had any issues with fraying. They've all held up great! They were all purchased 3-4 years ago. Hopefully the quality is still the same in the newer bags...

Reactions: sinyard
That is so good to hear, I love this bag and was getting upset that it would be a nightmare. I really appreciate your feedback. I ordered it from a different store so hopefully that will help.