Chloe s/s 2009 - Hannah McGibbon collection?

I like the skirts and the dresses - they look nice.

But what I'm really interested in is that purple bag - I can't get a picture on here, but it's "look 32" with the weird wide-hipped trousers and the cut out top. I really want to see more of that bag :P

It's not like I could afford the clothes anyway... :sweatdrop:

I like the skirts and the dresses - they look nice.

But what I'm really interested in is that purple bag - I can't get a picture on here, but it's "look 32" with the weird wide-hipped trousers and the cut out top. I really want to see more of that bag :P

It's not like I could afford the clothes anyway... :sweatdrop:

is it this one? I like it too, and it is very practical, you can´t loose it because off the integrated bracelet;)

Attachments

• bagpurple.jpg
    bagpurple.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 129
Hmmm... I see the s/s2009 collection has been released: http://www.chloe.com/version_en/chloe_runway_ss09.html

I see some gorgeous flowy ballon shorts (channeling Pheobe?) and some lovely new colours - reds, greens and teals... I'm not sure about the 80s wide-shoulder look LOL.

Is this the long awaited Hannah McGibbon debut?

I´ m not sure about this collection. I like the colours but I think it´s too much 80s for me. But Hannah herself really looks hot, imo :tup: And the paraty tote isn´t too bad either :smile: and these nude sandals :drool:

Attachments

• hannah.jpg
    hannah.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 129
  • paraty summer.jpg
    paraty summer.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 135
  • nudesandals.jpg
    nudesandals.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 123
Thanks for brining some of the pics over! That purple bag is nice, but I don't care for the Paraty tote in that fabric, maybe it will grow on me though. I will say, I didn't care for the scalloping on the shoulders look.

After looking at the majority of the Spring shows, I think we need to get ready for the Space Age in the Spring. lol I kept thinking of the Space Oddity look that was popular in the late 70s and early 80s music videos (the first generation music vids, actually). At least with the Chloe show, there was a bit more 'feminine' or softer feel to the line in comparison to the others.

Was it just me or did some of the models seem as if they were a bit awkward walking even in the sandals and heels too? I don't know if they were uncomfortable or the wrong size or what...

Last edited:
I was hoping for those pants Phoebe was famous for - the perfect length, width and butt-enhancement. But it looks like there aren't any...here's a pic of my 2006 Chloe pants, from Phoebe's last collection.

Attachments

• Chloe pants.JPG
    Chloe pants.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 133