Chloe Rylee Boots.

My regular size changes because I got terrible shape feet but mainly I'm a UK 4 USA 6 in high heel pumps / courts , the thought of having size eu 40 or 41 when I'm sure my feet are UK 4 seams crazy !
Emma could you buy them knowing that there 3 sizes bigger than normal ? Would they look to big on yet there still tight on my toes and fore foot !

Hi Sharon,

I totally understand your point of view.

I am a true UK 6 (the UK sizing works best for me because the UK 6 equivalents a size 39 1/3 and in most shoes with EU sizing the 39 is slightly to small whereas the 40 turns out to way too big for me). The Rylee in 39.5 is fine for me lengthwise but yes, they are tight.

I also tried a 40 which felt slightly longer but not noticeably wider. Maybe that’s the reason why many have to go up several sizes to notice any effects on the width.

If the Rylees are way to narrow for the shape of your feet I assume it won‘t help to size up a half or even a whole size. They still will hurt your feet.

And yes, I totally agree with you: if I had to buy them in size 42 I would have passed!

Btw.:
Maybe you will call me crazy but when I noticed the Snakeskin Rylees back in stock on NAP I ordered them and they arrived today.

They turned out to be more comfortable from the start. The leather is softer compared to the croc embossed Rylees (and also the plain leather ones I tried in size 40 and returned). The plain and the croc leather resembles a stiffer patent leather structure.

I wore the snakeprint boots today and they didn‘t need any breaking in. As I have mentioned before it took me some days to get there with the croc embossed Rylees.

If anybody is interested in the Rylees and find them to stiff and (just slightly) too tight the snakeprint maybe would be worth a try.

Good to hear I am not the only one who finds them tts. :biggrin:

Congratulations, they are beautiful!

These are mine (incl. family pic :angel:):

View attachment 4512280 View attachment 4512281

Are the ones on the left Nougat?
I just broke down & ordered another pair in Nougat croc... 70% off plus 10% cash back. Couldn’t resist... look like a great neutral & if they are stiffer I have some time to break them in.

Reactions: EmmaPeel
Neimans. I got my other ones there too when they had an extra 35% off sale pricing so they were almost the same price. I’ve been watching these boots forever. Finally paid off!!
Congratulations for finally getting the ones you was waiting for and at a good saving, I have since discovered my fitting problems with Rylee's is the width but maybe my feet are rebelling.

I presume you have quite narrow feet ?and no problem bunion bumps to coax into pointy boots ....

Congratulations for finally getting the ones you was waiting for and at a good saving, I have since discovered my fitting problems with Rylee's is the width but maybe my feet are rebelling.

I presume you have quite narrow feet ?and no problem bunion bumps to coax into pointy boots ....

Thank you:smile: I usually get regular width but my feet are just small and maybe on the narrower side. I don’t have any bunions or anything like that... yet. (Knocks on wood)

Reactions: sharon100
I always thought my feet are quite regular regarding width but the discussion about the Rylee sizing made me curious so I took my tape measure and searched for more information about narrow, regular and wide feet.

At the widest point around I measured 22.4 cm (appr. 8.8 inches) which turned out to be very narrow for a size 39.5 or even a 40 according to the information given by several size charts.

Also I measured the length of my feet and it turned out to be a true size 40!

Okay. It seems like I have narrow feet and that’s why I nearly always size down to feel comfortable.

Really astonishing facts. I have never questioned the sizing of my feet before. :lol:

@kbell
Lucky you! You can‘t go wrong having both of these boots and the price you scored is amazing!

I hope the will be in style for quite a while so I (or i should say „we“) can get a lot of wear out of them.

Reactions: kbell and sharon100
I always thought my feet are quite regular regarding width but the discussion about the Rylee sizing made me curious so I took my tape measure and searched for more information about narrow, regular and wide feet.

At the widest point around I measured 22.4 cm (appr. 8.8 inches) which turned out to be very narrow for a size 39.5 or even a 40 according to the information given by several size charts.

Also I measured the length of my feet and it turned out to be a true size 40!

Okay. It seems like I have narrow feet and that’s why I nearly always size down to feel comfortable.

Really astonishing facts. I have never questioned the sizing of my feet before. :lol:

@kbell
Lucky you! You can‘t go wrong having both of these boots and the price you scored is amazing!

I hope the will be in style for quite a while so I (or i should say „we“) can get a lot of wear out of them.
Hi well you made me also curious about the fit of Rylee and I believe there made on a standard width structure

I also measured my width and Jesse its 27cm and its appear my feet are wider than there long ! 23 cm so I'm now totally baffled

If I order a pair what size should I buy and if its different to my other ankle boots it must be !
Thanks girls .

Good to hear I am not the only one who finds them tts. :biggrin:

Congratulations, they are beautiful!

These are mine (incl. family pic :angel:):

View attachment 4512280 View attachment 4512281
Gorgeous! I'm actually ordering the croc embossed from NM as we speak. I have my eyes on the exact same snakeskin pair but they're final sale at Saks and I'm not sure how they'll fit. My Susanna's are 37.

Reactions: kbell and EmmaPeel
Gorgeous! I'm actually ordering the croc embossed from NM as we speak. I have my eyes on the exact same snakeskin pair but they're final sale at Saks and I'm not sure how they'll fit. My Susanna's are 37.
Final Sale means you are not allowed to return them right?

I am totally with you. The Rylees have been on final sale at ssense but at this time I wasn’t sure about the size so I didn’t order.

Did your Susannas feel snug the first time you have worn them?

I have two pairs of the Susanna boot. One in 38.5 which felt fine lengthwise but was pretty narrow at the beginning and needed a few days of wear to stretch a bit. My other pair is in 39 and felt comfortably right from the start.

My Rylees are 39.5.

Reactions: Jennerrs
Final Sale means you are not allowed to return them right?

I am totally with you. The Rylees have been on final sale at ssense but at this time I wasn’t sure about the size so I didn’t order.

Did your Susannas feel snug the first time you have worn them?

I have two pairs of the Susanna boot. One in 38.5 which felt fine lengthwise but was pretty narrow at the beginning and needed a few days of wear to stretch a bit. My other pair is in 39 and felt comfortably right from the start.

My Rylees are 39.5.
The Susannas fit just right when I bought them. They’re a size 37. I ordered a 38 for the croc embossed and the snakeskin is available in 37.5 but those are final sale and yup, no returns!