Chloe Python Paraty and sizes

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Hey ladies,

I have the Paraty Python Shopper in Khaki, I adore the color, but the size is a bit big.. but its still an amazing bag. Now I could have the chance of getting the black paraty python satchel (the normal one) in black.

Ive seen it on net-a-porter. Its so hard to find it here in Europe.
Now, I am 175 cm and not the thinest girl probably, and it seems so small on the model showing it a the homepage. Not that I need it super big like the shopper, but a bit bigger would be nice. Ive seen stars like Rachel Zoe wearing it across their bodies but I am aware that these ladies are very small and very tiny :smile:

Do any of you have modelling pics with this bag? It only comes in one size (in python) or?

What do u ladies think?

As far as I know that's the small/medium one...it's 2250€...the price for the large one is higher ( don't know it by heart )
I am pretty sure it comes in two sizes in Python as well...the one I saw today was definitely bigger than mine ( I have the small/medium size )

Now I am confussed.... Are u sure you do not mean the Shopper Paraty Python? Because its much bigger then the satchel! But it has different shape. Its about 3500 Euros.

Is this version of the python bag the small or the larger one?
(pictures included)
The measurements are Width 15" / 37 cm Height 10" / 25 cm and Depth 7" / 18cm

Thank you in Advance!

Attachments

• Bild 10.png
    Bild 10.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,809
  • Bild 9.png
    Bild 9.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,911
Ladies,

Are there 2 sizes of the Paraty Python bag or only 1? (the satchel - not the shopper) I am really confused at the moment.

And can one of you tell me what size this is?

Width 15" / 37cm
Height 10" / 25cm
Depth 7" / 18cm
Handle Drop 5" / 13cm

Attachments

• Bild 9.png
    Bild 9.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,716
  • Bild 10.png
    Bild 10.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,666
Well...no use to start a second thread....;)
As I already mentioned there are TWO sizes and the one on NAP IMO is the small size...already wrote this...don't know why you don't belive me...I do not mean the shopper...
I found some pictures of both sizes...

small/medium size
smallparaty.jpg

larger size
smallparatybig.jpg

these are different sizes, you can see it comparing the bottom/proportions

the larger size came out later than the small/medium, guess it was fall/winter this year...it was available at Luisaviaroma in "brick" and I guess also in black, but now it's sold out...
If you still don't belive me, you can call the Chloé boutique in Munich. Mr. Onstein might tell you the same thing.
You also could call Net-a-porter and ask them, they will gladly assist you, their customer service is great and available on sundays...

dear chloe 75,

No No I do believe you, its just that I read in previous threads that the chloe python only comes in 1 size...

I really want the bigger size. Do you know if it is still available in Germany? Germany Munich?

Thank you so much for your help!!!!

SaskiaS-

The one above is the small (aka medium) one, not the large.

I have seen in person the snakeskin Paraty in BOTH small and large at the Chloe boutique. I saw the large Paraty in Old Pink snakeskin and it was GORGEOUS!!

IMO the small/medium is quite roomy. Mine fits my wallet, makeup bag, keys, sunglasses, notepad, scarf, and a small cardigan, even.

SO - I have the chance in getting the small paraty in black python. the larger one seems to be sold out.
BUT, I am 175 cm tall and not the thinnest girl and I am aware that all these models ala rachel zoe, katie holmes etc.. especially kylie minogue are super skinny and not very tall. will the small / medium paraty look stupid on me??

I have to say, I have the paraty python shopper in khaki already, and its hugeeeee and I looked at comparison picture (shoppers vs large satchel) and although the shape is different the size is very similiar...

What should I do?????

You girls think the small paraty is more for smaller girls?

Madforchloe, what are the colors and sizes of the paraty in your pictures under In My Dreams? Thanks.

Yes, as chloe_insider said, it is a photo from the Chloe website of the Khaki and Brick medium Paraty in snakeskin. I have seen them both in person at the Chloe boutique and both colors are AMAZINGLY beautiful in the snakeskin. They are my ultimate dream bags. Sigh. :love:

I must say the Marlow in Cocoa snakeskin (and the Dune or Khaki snakeskin) is quite beautiful as well.