Chloe Perfum

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have you try it?
    Do you like it?

2. I have it, and have used it a couple of times. Its´not WOW, just ok.

3. I LOVE it, I thought it was WOW... but I only tried it on at the store the one time and I was in a REALLY good mood because I just bought some new DIOR shoes on sale...

4. I like it but not love it :P.

5. I got a sample and to me, it smells like Javex. I actually thought my DH used bleach on something and spilled it somewhere, but nope....it was the Chloe sample.

Shame, because it used to be a gorgeous (and very different) fragrance in the 80's

6. I've smelt it but never bought it.

It's a nice perfume.

7. I love Chloé by Chloé. It's my everyday scent.

Perfume is a personal thing. It smells different on everyone, so if you're thinking of getting some, test it first!

8. ITA with "Perfume is a personal thing. It smells different on everyone, so if you're thinking of getting some, test it first!":tup:

9. I LOVE the Chloe perfume!! it smells amazing IMO!

10. i love it, ordered some from Saks f&f

11. I LOVE it!!! A little bit will go a long way

12. Wondering if there is more than one type of chloe perfume. I used to wear Chloe like 20 years ago and liked it.

13. The one I smelt seemed very old-ladyish to me. You should definitely test first.

14. It can be very old ladyish some days, very "sparkling" like the scent of champagne on other days. Smells nice on my friend, but unfortunately it doesn't work as well on me.