Chloe - Peony Red

Emzbox

Mar 12, 2012
Hi

Does anyone know where I can buy the Chloe Marcie Bag in Med cross body style in Peony Red I am UK Based

TIA

GemsBerry

Nov 10, 2011
Washington DC
Peony Red was from season FW13/14 if I'm not mistaken, it should be mostly sold out now. maybe some Chloe boutiques and outlets still have it. also you can browse resale sites, some seasonal colours pop up there once in awhile.

Emzbox

Mar 12, 2012
Thanks I tried my local outlet but they didn't have and googled it but ev where seems sold out

I shall try calling a store in London today and see if they can advise x

Cupcake2008

Jan 14, 2012
Berkshire, UK
Was it the Bicester outlet you tried? They may not have gotten Peony Red in yet, so don't be disheartened. I know they received Bambi Dots Marcie last week and that was from SS13.

Emzbox

Mar 12, 2012
Was it the Bicester outlet you tried? They may not have gotten Peony Red in yet, so don't be disheartened. I know they received Bambi Dots Marcie last week and that was from SS13.
Hi, yes I called Bicester the lady took my name and number and said would call me if they got any Peony red in, plus I called a London store and they was going to try and source me one but not heard back. Keeping fingers and toes crossed lol x