Chloe Paraty

I just bought a Chloe Paraty bag. I am concerned that it is not real which has brought me to this forum. the issues with my new bag aside. I think it is a great bag- roomy in the upper two sizes. I’m a mom so carry quite a bit with me. and I really like the design seems classy and the strap options. I want to make sure the one I got is real first but I certainly want to buy another in black! Its more stylish than the bags everyone else has, more original.

Reactions: hlh0904
I just bought a Chloe Paraty bag. I am concerned that it is not real which has brought me to this forum. the issues with my new bag aside. I think it is a great bag- roomy in the upper two sizes. I’m a mom so carry quite a bit with me. and I really like the design seems classy and the strap options. I want to make sure the one I got is real first but I certainly want to buy another in black! Its more stylish than the bags everyone else has, more original.

You can post the required pictures on this thread for authentication:

Reactions: chinonga
How do you all find your paraty wears? Mine was pre-loved, and it has always had a tendency to curl at the top, so I store it stuffed. The colour is wearing pretty heavy though. Is this common for this bag? It’s my favourite bag, and I’ve got my eye on another, but I’m wondering if I’ll keep having this issue, or if it’s just my particular bag.

View attachment 4948829

View attachment 4948832

View attachment 4948834

View attachment 4948839
It's pretty consistent with all the party bags I've seen that's regularly used. I have never seen a paraty in pristine condition unless the owner never wears it. The piping tends to crack and discolor first, then the top. I've decided I will only buy them preloved (which is now the only option anyway) and cheaply because I want to use it and not baby it.