Chloe Paraty Reveal - exchange!

xbabe82517

O.G.
Jul 19, 2010
A few of you may have seen my original thread just before Xmas when I got a Rock Paraty. And don't get me wrong, the colour is lovely and I knew the bag itself was perfect for me but for some reason, I didn't seem to bond with it and I eventually realised it was the colour. Rock is a real chameleon and whilst I liked it most of the time, the khaki undertones bothered me. I'm really not into khaki. So... I went back to Selfridges today with the intention of exchanging it and fell in love with a new exclusive-to-Selfridges colour - Black Fusain! This wasn't in store when I got Rock, I think I may have gone for it initially if it had been there. It's another chameleon colour but with NO khaki and it's a cooler shade. It's not really black at all, more of a dark grey with navy undertones - all which I love! The stitching is also slightly more contrasted to the leather colour, which wasn't quite so obvious with the Rock. The stitching was more matched to the leather.

Anyway, I feel an instant bond with this bag, it's just ME! No modelling pics yet as I am snuggled in bed whilst it snows outside! But I have managed an iPhone pic which actually shows off the colour pretty well!

I've not seen this colour mentioned on here at all yet, so please let me know what you think! In the USA, it's exclusive to Saks so it's not as readily available as the other colours.

image-1018840073.jpg

It is amazing leather, it's a bit softer than my Rock leather so I think it will slouch quicker, which I'm really looking forward to!

I also much prefer greys to black, I've only ever owned one black bag and that was a Mulberry Mitzy Messenger. I had it about four months before I sold it for the same bag again but in Oak! I just don't get along with black bags!

xbabe82517 said:
A few of you may have seen my original thread just before Xmas when I got a Rock Paraty. And don't get me wrong, the colour is lovely and I knew the bag itself was perfect for me but for some reason, I didn't seem to bond with it and I eventually realised it was the colour. Rock is a real chameleon and whilst I liked it most of the time, the khaki undertones bothered me. I'm really not into khaki. So... I went back to Selfridges today with the intention of exchanging it and fell in love with a new exclusive-to-Selfridges colour - Black Fusain! This wasn't in store when I got Rock, I think I may have gone for it initially if it had been there. It's another chameleon colour but with NO khaki and it's a cooler shade. It's not really black at all, more of a dark grey with navy undertones - all which I love! The stitching is also slightly more contrasted to the leather colour, which wasn't quite so obvious with the Rock. The stitching was more matched to the leather.

Anyway, I feel an instant bond with this bag, it's just ME! No modelling pics yet as I am snuggled in bed whilst it snows outside! But I have managed an iPhone pic which actually shows off the colour pretty well!

I've not seen this colour mentioned on here at all yet, so please let me know what you think! In the USA, it's exclusive to Saks so it's not as readily available as the other colours.

Great color!!!

Thank you all, I've used the bag for two days now and definitely way more comfortable with it than the Rock, it's 110% me! Also I tend to wear a lot more cooler colours, therefore is goes better with what I wear as well. Perfect all round!