Chloe paraty pinks: Rosewood or Old Pink

Which Pink Paraty would you choose?

• buy it now: ROSEWOOD is the new Old Pink!

• wait for Princess Charming: original OLD PINK is worth the wait!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello! Once again you know my vote--Rosewood! It's so pretty! I'm quite desperate for it... Which brings me to a question: does anyone have any idea if any of the Chloe boutiques would ship overseas at all? I want the Rosewood so badly, but I'm all out of luck here in Australia and with Net-a-Porter, etc...

Sorry for hijacking this thread a little...

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but Chloe boutiques will ship internationally. My SA was preparing something to be sent to be Spain when I bought my Marcie last week. I don't remember seeing a Rosewood Paraty, but I'm sure you could find one in a closer Chloe to you anyway, but ime they will definitely ship overseas.

kitkat and Safa, thank you so much for the info about the boutiques and international shipping!! I just called the boutique in LA and they have a small Rosewood on hold for me! I just have to fax through my card details so that they can process the sale and she will be mine. :L: I'm so excited!! I have a pair of Chloe heels but this will be my first ever bag.

I definitely will! I'm a very happy girl right now, I must say :biggrin: The SA who handled my order was so nice and helpful. They're shipping her on Monday for me and I'm hoping it won't be too long a wait. Thank you so much again for the info--it's nice to know that I can order from the boutiques! I never realised and there have been a few things I've given up on in the past when they sold out over here.

Meanwhile, do you mind if you ask which boutique sent you those pictures of the Rosewood and Old Pink, kitkat?

^it was sent from the boutique in the South Coast Plaza Mall. :flowers:

The SA that helped me was wonderful! Congrats on finding your dream bag.

UPDATE: If anyone is looking for OLD PINK or ROSEWOOD, the South Coast Plaza Mall has one each. The have the last and only OLD PINK left in the company. :yahoo:

Last edited:
I recently purchased the Paraty in Rosewood. The earlier picture posted from Net-A-Porter is pretty close to the true color. I took a bunch of pictures of mine inside. The last three were taken outside. Hope this helps.

http://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/justwannabuy/Rosewood Paraty/

justwannabuy, thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures of your Rosewood Paraty! it is such a gorgeous color! It looks like the perfect pink. I really like the dark navy/charcoal edge paint on the bag. It's the perfect contrast.

Please post your pics in the reference thread if you can. You should also do the first reveal on the Rosewood Paraty. It's a beauty! congrats!

100_0789.jpg

It seems to be a very close tie for Rosewood and Old Pink! Maybe I should get both!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for those pictures, justwannabuy! It is a lovely pink! How true to life is the colour in your pictures, though, do you think? I'm starting to get a little worried, because so few of the pictures I've found online really resemble what I remember the colour to be like IRL... I just remember the Rosewood I saw in store being darker, a little less pink and a bit more mauve, if that makes sense?

Everyone's pictures on this forum are so lovely, and the more I look at them the more I wonder if the Old Pink colour isn't more what I was thinking of, or if I should have gone for a more versatile colour like Elephant (LOVE this) or Taupe! Confusing. I am an indecisive girl by nature, I think I just need some reassurance...

Thanks for those pictures, justwannabuy! It is a lovely pink! How true to life is the colour in your pictures, though, do you think? I'm starting to get a little worried, because so few of the pictures I've found online really resemble what I remember the colour to be like IRL... I just remember the Rosewood I saw in store being darker, a little less pink and a bit more mauve, if that makes sense?

Everyone's pictures on this forum are so lovely, and the more I look at them the more I wonder if the Old Pink colour isn't more what I was thinking of, or if I should have gone for a more versatile colour like Elephant (LOVE this) or Taupe! Confusing. I am an indecisive girl by nature, I think I just need some reassurance...

smallforest-

I wouldn't be too worried because I agree with you that the photos of the Rosewood show the bag to be more "pink" than it is in person. In real life it is definitely more muted, IMO - more dusty mauve and neutral, less rose-pink. When I saw it in person for the first time I remember being quite surprised because in person it didn't seem so pink as in the photos. It is lighter and brighter in tone than the Old Pink, though.

I think you cannot go wrong with such a nice color as Rosewood. Really, all the colors are quite nice on Paraty! :graucho:

smallforest-

I wouldn't be too worried because I agree with you that the photos of the Rosewood show the bag to be more "pink" than it is in person. In real life it is definitely more muted, IMO - more dusty mauve and neutral, less rose-pink. When I saw it in person for the first time I remember being quite surprised because in person it didn't seem so pink as in the photos. It is lighter and brighter in tone than the Old Pink, though.

I think you cannot go wrong with such a nice color as Rosewood. Really, all the colors are quite nice on Paraty! :graucho:

I know, you're right, madforchloe! It is definitely a gorgeous colour. I'm think I'm just worrying a bit because I've been looking forward to my first Chloe bag for so long and I feel a bit guilty for not going for something I can wear with everything! I'm probably being a bit greedy, really, because I love the Paraty so much that I'd like to have it in multiple colours! I think I might just have to start saving for a sister for my Rosewood ;)

smallestforest-

I think you will find Rosewood to be more neutral/earthy than you think, and she will go with many outifts and colors. That said, you have my stamp of approval to get a sister (or an entire family) of Paratys for your Rosewood!! I am a true Paraty fanatic!