Chloe PARATY Official Color Releases -

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
    Hi there,
    Please excuse the first post, but I am looking for an extensive list of all the colors released so far for the PARATY bag.

I am currently in love with the Pewter color, but am happy to hold off for a month if I know what is going to be coming up. I have read so many threads regarding this stunning bag, so please help in compiling this list. I am sure I am not the only one who will buy a few of these this year, but a detailed catalog of pics, colors and sizes would be awesome!

I am aware only of the following so far -

Python - Black (med only)
    Python - Ink (med only)
    Python - Creme (med only)
    Python - Navy (med only)

(Med and Large)

Old Pink
    Black
    Nutmeg
    Pewter
    Rock
    Bronze
    Chrome Yellow
    Lavender
    Chestnut Brown
    Green
    PinkBerry
    Sand
    Milk

I am awaiting email confirmation with colors from Chloe, Saks etc.
    Thanks ladies!

2. There is a Paraty Thread - All about Paraty - in the reference thread - with pictures and the different styles :smile:

3. Thanks Shiva, will add info to that thread instead. :smile:

4. i had seen somebody carrying a bronze in the smaller size paraty,,is it a fake since your not aware of it beling released?? thanks

5. ^^^ Bronze is on the list. There are two sizes medium and large. There is also milk python small/medium AND large.

6. OMG :faint:!!! A medium Paraty in nutmeg...it needs to be so gorgeous :drool:...though I love black, black,black...

7. I think these are my favs so far too but would also love to see a color swatch. Sand sounds nice too:drool: I really would love to see one IRL to see if it's the bag for me.

8. Me too, see IRL :drool:...
    Last year I bought a black medium Bay satchel, love it :smile:. But when I saw it in canelle IRL (very similar like nutmeg...) I felt in love wiht the colour :drool:...