Chloe Paraty in Taupe?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, as anyone seen the chloe paraty in taupe? I'm thinking of buying it but never saw it live. I wonder if anyone could help me with this...:biggrin::heart::heart::heart:

2. pinksugah had the same question - Paraty Color Question...? Help Needed!
    - I will copy paste my reply from her thread

I saw this bag at Chloe boutique and I really like the color.
    I chose the black Paraty instead because I have many bags in tan and very few in black. Other than that I would have chosen this color any time over black.
    This is the 1st time I see this color on any Chloe bag - it is a new color from the fall 2009 collection.

3. Could you describe the color? is it a dark tan or a sand?

4. I saw it on net-a-porter, in some of the pictures it seems that the bag as a green undertone!?

5. Yes I just purchased this bag from the Chloe boutique in Tokyo.
    I would say it is more olive/khaki with brown undertones.
    It looks so blah on net-a-porter but it is truly the most versatile and beautiful color I have seen for a Chloe. It just goes SO well with the gold hardware.
    Fantastic if you wear lots of black or white.
    I will try to post pics tomorrow.

6. Sorry for the late pic!!
    I have had so many guests and SO much work...I could only take the photos today...here is Paraty Taupe!!

Attached Files:

7. I think the color is quite accurate with a tinge more olive to it...and slightly darker;)

8. Congrats !!!! I love it, it is a gorgeous color.:love:

9. Love the taupe shade for a Paraty...but I prefer it in black or choc...

10. That is a beautiful bag!!!!

11. Beautiful bag Panda:yahoo:

12. BEAUTIFUL pandabear000!!!! The paraty is one bag that I hope to keep forever! She is so versatile & classic :tup:! Enjoy your new bag!!!!!

13. beautiful - lovely color!

14. Thank you, you are all so sweet!
    I am mostly a small bag person so I got the small but I am surprised at how large it looks seeing my photo now.

The color really seems to work with both summer and winter colors (a rarity for me!!) As I mentioned before, it looks best with white (looking forward to wearing it in the fall with my white coats) and black (it brightens things but not in-your-face)
    You really have to try it on to see how versatile it is:smile: