Chloe Paraty in Odalisque Pink or Cashmere Grey?

asehcram

Aug 17, 2011
Help needed in making a decision :smile: :smile:

I love both these colors but can't decide which color to get? Anyone have any pros and cons to either color, ie. denim transfer, etc.

I think they are both gorgeous colours so I can't even vote as I want bags in both those shades. I own a dove paraty and have never had issues with denim transfer.

About denim transfer problem, I think it really depends on your jeans really and not on the bag. I have this particular jeans that every time I wear with my Marcie satchel (Poppy color), I notice there are some denim smudging at the back of the bag. The transfer doesn't happen with my other jeans though. Perhaps the dye hasn't been washed off enough.

But the smudges easily removable with baby wipes. I clean the back of the bag with non-alcohol, non-scented baby wipes and it looks brand new again :smile:

Hope that helps.

I have an Odalisque Pink Marcie and I really love the colour. It goes with everything and it's got a dimension to the colour which makes it not a flat or dull colour, if you kwim...
As for colour transfer, no issues so far :smile: and I have worn it with denim.

I have an Odalisque Pink Marcie and I really love the colour. It goes with everything and it's got a dimension to the colour which makes it not a flat or dull colour, if you kwim...
As for colour transfer, no issues so far :smile: and I have worn it with denim.

Hi bagmad73, do you have any picture of your lovely Odalisque Pink Marcie? I'm sure we all would love to see it.

Thanks everyone!! I think I'm leaning toward cashmere grey as well :biggrin: :biggrin:

I actually went on a hunt for it today and apparently the cashmere grey color is exclusive to Saks? They don't even carry it in the Chloe store... how weird. Have any of you heard this as well?