Chloe Paraty in Mastic or Wood

jenburgess

May 4, 2009
Hi Ladies,

I'm thinking of finally taking the plunge and getting a Paraty. I already have quite a few Chloe's and decided I need to get the classic Paraty. On NAP, there is a Paraty in Wood and in Mastic. I'm torn over what to get but I'm drawn to the Mastic. Does anyone have pictures of Mastic? I've searched these forums and found that this color was also from previous years, is the shade the same?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Jen

I don't have pics, but I did see the mastic IRL at Saks and it's gorgeous. Great springy/summer color. I highly recommend. The wood is also great, rich color great for all seasons IMO. You can't go wrong either way! Do you already have a lighter bag? If so then maybe consider the wood. I just recently got caramel paraty and if it weren't for that, I'd totally go for the mastic!!!

I don't have pics, but I did see the mastic IRL at Saks and it's gorgeous. Great springy/summer color. I highly recommend. The wood is also great, rich color great for all seasons IMO. You can't go wrong either way! Do you already have a lighter bag? If so then maybe consider the wood. I just recently got caramel paraty and if it weren't for that, I'd totally go for the mastic!!!

Thanks Momo! Was the color you say IRL close to how it's reflected on NAP via this link?
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/181604

I do already have light Chloe bags (beige Elsie, Skin Large Marcie,) and a darker one (Smoke Madeleine) but tend to gravitate towards lighter bags. I do love the color of the wood Paraty though, such a hard decision!

Thanks!

Color in picture pretty good representation of mastic IRL. Color "pops" more IRL, picture makes it look a little dull. It has lovely undertones that pic doesn't capture.

I like wood. Warm, neutral. Never saw mastic IRL but looked on ******. It looks like a light grey? Nice, but I prefer wood. BUT you have to get the color that you love. Look at your wardrobe, coats, sweaters, etc. which color do you think would work best?

Let us know what you get! Pictures please!

Hi, do you have any photos of your Denim Paraty yet? I love grey and I know I want a Rock Paraty but this grey looks like a very pure straight grey even if it's called denim. Does it have much denim blue in it?

I ended up returning the large Denim Paraty because it simply was too large for me. The color was grey with some definite blue notes. I went ahead and bought the Rock Paraty in medium because I love the size and felt the color just works with everything.

Saks is now carrying the "denim" in medium but the color looks much lighter than the one I returned.

Congrats. Rock is pretty.
I was thinking of rock myself too. Show us some pictures please.

I ended up returning the large Denim Paraty because it simply was too large for me. The color was grey with some definite blue notes. I went ahead and bought the Rock Paraty in medium because I love the size and felt the color just works with everything.

Saks is now carrying the "denim" in medium but the color looks much lighter than the one I returned.

Oooh! I plan on pursuing the med Rock Paraty too. I'm hoping it shows up in store...right now, they have large Rock Paraty and I must have this shade but large is just too big for me.

Well, I'm glad you made the right decision for yourself. I LOVE the Rock colour!