Chloe Paddy opinions

I would but I only found it in cream. I think it's a discontinued style so odds of finding it are pretty rare. Eek, not sure what I should do:sad2:

Greenie said:
That's the zippiee or something like that. But the colors are kind of similar. Wouldn't you want a darker color, say a whiskey or a black or choco?

hi, twinklette

I don't know if u saw my reply in the other thread, but my opinion as the owner of the pink/beige paddy, is the two colors are quite similar especially for two similar chloe styles(zips, locks, slouchy...)... i think unless u r sure u will get most uses out of these two bags, u might consider something else for fun...

i think they are very similar in color and for the price, maybe there is another bag that you have been itching to get?

now on the other hand, if its one that you totally are in love with and will get plenty of use and have the extra cash to spend then go ahead and get it. good luck.

Twinklette said:
I would but I only found it in cream. I think it's a discontinued style so odds of finding it are pretty rare. Eek, not sure what I should do:sad2:

I love the east/west style! I called Chloe back and asked about it and the SA had no idea what I was talking about. That makes sense I guess if it is a discountinued style.

Girls you are the BEST! I decided it's too similar like you all said to the sable paddy which I loooooove. I will hold off and use the $ towards something else - hopefully a LV cerises speedy!! ~dream~~~~~~

At first glance they do look very similar, i'd have to agree that maybe a different colour would be a good idea...?
But then again, maybe you could just get every colour going.... x

I dont think they're too same, the styles are so different and the colours arent same either... go for it if you love lighter coloured paddys (like me)..!!:tender:
I think they're called east west paddington, I've also heard them been called paddington bowlers :yes:
Cricket liverpool has them in many colours (this takes you to page 4 so check the previous pages too to see more colours) CricketLiverpool: Designer clothes in Liverpool. muk luk boots, mukluk boots, mukluk, ugg boots, alice temperly, balenciaga, boccaccini, cacharel, d squared, emilio pucci, mathew wiliams, rizal.

I don't think that is called the east/west or Zippy paddington. I have the Zippy aka east/west paddington which is posted in "All About Paddys" and it doesn't look like the one you posted. The zippy is also called the "bowler" so I'm not sure what the correct name of your bag is, though it is VERY
cute!!!! :yes: Unless people gave them both the same name???