Chloe Paddy and Betty 40% off!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just called Mi Place in California and they are having 40% off their Bettys and Paddys! I know the sales are hot right now - but if you are looking for a specific color - you may luck out.
    Mi Place 949-219-0010 (Newport Beach store):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2. Where is Mi Place? Did they say what Paddy bags they had in stock?

3. I just bought the pocket Paddy in taupe. I guess they do not have the regular Paddy anymore - but they may at the other location, I would call. The SA was a bit unsure of the styles. However - they did have 1 Edith!

4. Ooops - both stores are in California. They have a website if you want to check them out (but you cannot shop online).

5. I don't know anything about this store, but I did call. The first telephone number didn't work so I looked it up
    telephone number is 949-219-9919.

The SA told me all sales final on sale merchandise
    Pocket Paddingtons reg $1620 with 40%off colors were taupe and bronze (sorry I don't know much about chloe either)

Betty $1550 with 40% off and in pearlized gray, honey and cinnamon colors

Iris Chloe- didn't ask about price

6. They also said they had a gold metallic Chloe.

Most Boutiques are going to be final sale on sale items.

I talked with a Dorothy. She was very nice.

7. Do they sell authentic chloe?

8. Any baby paddys??

9. I have been out of town - scouting hotels in Chicago for the Midwest Meeting! Mi Place is an authorized dealer. They are nice and friendly. I bought a taupe paddy that had the mumps. They exchanged it with no hassle. They also carry Loree Rodkin jewlery - which is also hard to find.:smile:

10. What is the website url for "my place" cannot find it only directions.

11. aww that's too bad they don't have any other paddingtons on sale!

12. I do not think their website is up and running yet.

13. ^Selling is NOT PERMITTED ON THE PF..this is the second time I have had to remind you.

14. uh oh ... :banned:

15. hmm, none of my business...but I read the thread and couldnt find where anyone was trying to sell on the forum! :shrugs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice