Chloe Paddingtons at Shoe Pavilion

1. Believe it or not, I saw some Chloe Paddingtons at the Shoe Pavilion in Santa Monica, CA. Marked $999 from $1910. Available in Tan, Whiskey, and Black.

I'm not a Chloe expert but Shoe Pavilion is a chain in SoCal so I doubt they would sell fakes... but then again, who knows?

They also had leather Prada bags for $499. Fendi wallets, Gucci sunglasses too.

This particular shoe pavilion has always carried high end bags but I never really looked at them before. A couple years ago they use to have Marc Jacobs too.

2. That is horrifying. I am not sure why, but that makes me feel squeamish...

3. sort of like Costco/Sam's Club squeamish you mean? LOL

I dunno, seems to be a reputable business. I just looked at their website and they have 97 stores across the southwest US. A lot at stake to sell fakes..

4. Yes, exactly!:rolleyes:

5. Please everyone be very careful with Shoe Pavillion. I almost bought a Marc Jacobs Stella bag there last summer, but it didn't seem right that the price was about $200 lower than everywhere else. So I did my homework and checked the bag out really thoroughly. I had a notepad with a list of things to look for and was really examining the bag - I think the employees thought I was the counterfeit bag police!!! :lol: But guess what ... It was a FAKE!! The zipper - which is the easiest way to authenticate a Marc Jacobs - was not the correct brand. In fact, it wasn't any brand at all - just generic, which MJ never uses!

I too was really surprised that Shoe Pavillion would sell fakes since they have so many stores and otherwise seem like a legit retailer. I've since come to believe that all the designer bags there are fake and am surprised they haven't been busted for it. I can't speak to these particular Chloes, but I would stick to the old adage - if it's too good to be true, it probably is!

6. My Shoe Pavillion is FULL of fakes.:censor:
    Besides it being impossible to find shoes in it sells counterfeits, so I've been once and will never go back:yucky:

7. you guys are great..thank goodness for this website...maggie

8. It makes me so angry every time I walk by there and they have a window full of fakes that they are selling for close to regular retail prices!! :rant: :censor: :throwup:
    It's literally criminal!! Does anyone on the board know who you contact to report these people???

9. Exactly, the nerve of them!!! It's not like they're selling them for $99.99 apiece!

10. That is absolutely awful. Wasn't there mention of a website through the gov to report this? This is ridiculous! Where are we find a deal? No place is safe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice