Chloe Paddington

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am really hoping that it blows me away, I really dont like waiting for stuff~!!!!

btw in case anyone is interested, there was a paddington clutch @ the Honolulu NM today. I am thinking of getting one to put into my paddington when it comes in but we'll see. Maybe it will be too big for it!

2. That's awesome that it came in so fast...but bummer that you didn't like the color. A couple months ago they had the hobo in the same blue (I think, from the way you described it) and I didn't care for it either. I didn't like the coloring of the cloth on the zippers..it made the bag look cheap. They guy there told me if I wanted it, I better buy it right then and there or else it would be gone. I told him "That's fine." lol

I don't know Kim, but Marsha and Stacy are super nice in that department. Both of them are not pushy at all, but very helpful.

We should meet there for coffee sometime and peruse the handbag dept. :biggrin:

3. Definitely!!! Ha ha...

4. I was concerned about that before I bought my Paddingtons, but its not true. You can open the lock and then close it on the loop under the flap and you can still open and close the bag with the zippers. I also saw someone who moved the lock to the side of the bag -- attaching it to the hardware that links the bag to the strap. Also very cute.

I wouldn't have bought the bags if you needed the key every time you reached for your wallet! On the other hand, that might save me from some of my more frivolous expenditures!

5. ^^^I hear you there, if I couldn't get to my wallet I probably wouldn't feel compelled to buy useless crap :lol:

Glad to hear that it doesn't require the key to open it every single time though, if it did I'd totally reconsider.

6. Ah I see... Well, that solved my pad lock concerns. :biggrin: Thanks.

7. Is there any way to purchase a Paddington small or medium in brown? I know it's pretty much sold out everywhere by now, but I'm still hoping I can get one somewhere. I don't really want to use Ebay cause of the potential fakes. Does anyone know if they plan on restocking this item in stores anytime soon? Thanks for any help.

8. ^^^Call NM Honolulu, they are expecting a shipment of browns. All of the reserves are filled, but maybe someone will cancel. Good luck!

9. Thanks for the help!

10. We've got a new shipment in Sydney for the mini tan brown just yesterday... I'd doubt anyone on this forum is close to us though :P

11. Hi everybody! I've been reading all of your posts and I want to say how happy I am to have found this site. The phrase, "Shallow obsessing strongly encouraged" warms my heart. I am picking up my rouge/darker red Paddington tomorrow and can't wait to join in future bag discussions with you all! Noriko- did you get your Paddington and if so, what do you think? This'll be my first one and I've been waiting for ages for it...

12. can we order though anyways?
    My bad clearly ended up being a fake.
    Sadness

13. Hi- oh no! So sorry to hear about your bag. were you able to get your money back? I think the best thing to do is to speak with an SA (sales associate) at 2 or 3 major department stores where the paddy is carried. let them know that you're aware of the crazy-long wait lists, but that you would really love to be notified if for any reason a bag is unclaimed. if you can go in person ang get the SA's card, that would make them even more helpful, I'd imagine. Good luck!

14. Let me know what you think of it!! I have the rouge Paddy and LOVE it. I am not lusting for a new Silverado (which I will go check out tomorrow!!) :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice