Chloe Paddington

1. I just bought the Paddington bag at Galaries Lafayette, Paris on 16 Oct, Sun. Hv been using for the past 3 days and the buckle that is holding the leather handle came off. I could fix it but it seems loose. Does anyone out here hv this problem?? What shld I do??

2. Actually I have heard of quite a few problems with the padlocks on the bag. I would say you have to take it back to the store! Can you take a picture of it and show it to us??

3. Is not the padlock but the the buckle holding the leather shoulder strap, not one but two buckles. I hv already e-mailed Chloe headquarters, so awaiting reply from them.

4. damn that sucks, I hope they fix it for you!

5. Can you take it back to the store? I love my Paddy, but I have also heard about negative sides of it- padlock causing issues, and your situation. I sure would hope they could fix that for you, especially after all that money going into that bag!!

6. That's just too doggone much to pay for a bag to break!!!!!

7. I'd take it back. Trust me, they'll exchange it. Anyone who buys a Paddington bag is a good customer to them.

8. I’m very sorry :sad: to hear about your problems with your Chloè Paddington (do you mean the hobo) in my opinion it is unacceptable:evil: . Self I have a Paddington and I am very pleased with mine:love: , but I would go crazy if it broke like yours:mad: .

I really hope everything works out to the best for you.

9. Yeah I agree...I think you should return it if you haven't already...

10. I rec'd an e-mail from the Chloe team to ask me to check with the nearest Chloe store for their return policy. The problem is i live in Singapore and there is no Chloe store here and the nearest Chloe store would be in HK. So, I wrote to them again and still waiting for a reply. I m really pissed off!!!!

11. damn, I'm sure they'll find a way to help though, upscale boutiques are really good when it comes to customer satisfaction.

12. Am pissed for u ...I hope u get some results soon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice