Chloe Paddington zippy, whisky or chocolate? hard decision ever..

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Gals, pls help me choose between whisky and chocolate of Chloe paddington zippy bag in large size. I am torn between this two.:sad:

2. That is a tough decision, I think both colors are lovely, lovely, lovely. I think you need to look at your wardrobe and think about which works better. The whiskey is very warm, and I think it goes really well with the types of colors I wear. Chocolate brown is so neutral, though, that it almost goes with everything.

3. I saw both at Nordies this wknd and I would say Whiskey. It had more character and looked more lush, if that makes sense. :weird:

4. I think the whisky color will better show off the details of the bag and it's character as it travels with you and ages.

5. I looked at both and purchased the whiskey...it is now my favorite bag!

6. Awww.Socal, you have a wonderful Chloe collection as I can see.:nuts:

I like both colors. The thing is I have had a silverado tote in Tan color, that is darker than original paddy tan,but not that orangy like whiskey. I need to make the decision tonight before I go to Nordies to pick one of them up tomorrow morning.

I like zippy more than original paddy,weird me.;)

7. Whiskey!:nuts:

8. Me too! I tried the original, the hobo, and the box... I am absolutely infatuated with my zippy. It has two compartments (top and bottom). I initially thought I would not really use the bottom, but it is actually quite easy to get in and out of when you are wearing the bag. (Like it so much I am now "inspecting" one in noir...) :shame:

9. Well, I guess I will be the lone voice for choco. I think whiskey works great in the satchel but for the bigger bag, I would either go with chocolate or the ivory. I would love to see the zippy in whiskey, but a part of me thinks that it might be a bit overwhelming in color compared to the understated beauty of the chocolate or ivory.

10. whiskey

11. Whiskey - the beautiful detail on the bag will show up more clearly...:love: :blink: :lol: :p

12. Thanks gals for all the answers. Guess what I have done during my lunch break?:love:
    I took both chocolate and whiskey home. Ugh...I can't make the decision on site so I am going to take these babies both home to compare and blend in my waredrobe to see which one ot keep. But I felt the zippy paddy is soo me which I have never felt from original paddy.:idea::amuse::nuts::weird:

13. Yeah! Can't wait to hear what you decide. I am "inspecting" one in noir right now...

14. definately the whisky.. chocolate is still very nice but more common maybe.. i think whisky will only get better with age =)