Chloe Paddington with silver hardware

1. Hi All

I just had to tell you I have just been on my lunch from work and I went into Harvey Nichols in Leeds and I have just seen the most lush Chloe Paddington ever!!

It is the baby blue one with the shiny silver hardware - I have never seen one like it before and I am so on love:love:

Have any of you got this one - does it go well with your wardrobe??

2. Yes, I think you are referring to the Mousse Paddy?!? IT is Gorgeous! I am currently obsessing over the same bag!

3. If its the mousse, I have one. it goes well with everything

4. I have it too. love the color and hardware together!

5. I just found out that there will be a grey with silver hardware for fall. But the mousse is divine...get it!

6. I love Mousse! It really does go with everything. When I bought it, I didn't think it would be that versatile, but it's by far my most favorite color.... atleast this week....

7. PICK IT UP!! Don't walk away from the beauty of MOUSSE!

8. I am going to have another look today - don't know if I can walk away from it again!! Will let you all know - thanks for your replies:biggrin:

9. ^^ There was a mousse?! Dangit - I was in there on Monday and the didn't have it in that colour. :sad: If you get, post pictures so I can live vicariously?

PS Do you live in Leeds, or just work here?

10. Hi Nic,

I live in York and work in Leeds - did you notice when you went how they have changed the Store around - the Chloe section was just to die for!! I am going in again today and I might get it!!

They have also got some lovely spys in aswell - I will be amazed if I manage to get in out and out without getting anything today!! :P

Rachel

11. I know - all the mirrors and exposed wood. Very fancy looking. :biggrin: Did you see the gold/silver Spy? I was amazed they had it on Monday, so I don't know if its still there.

12. Yes I did - thought I was going to get asked to leave the shop for drooling too much!!

It was still there today - so nearly brought the paddy but the hardware was a bit scratched and they didn't have another one - no doubt I will be in there tomorrow

Do you live in leeds then??:idea:

13. Hey girls!
    Loganz has her Mousse paddy for sale in the marketplace. It is soooo pretty!

14. Maybe they will give you a bit of a discount if the hardware is scratched? I know the silver hardware is supposed to be mottled or "spotty" so that's normal. Now that the choco shopper is going back, I may be in the market for a mousse...if I can bring myself to buy another Chloe!

15. Yup - life-long prisoner - I mean resident! :unsure:

;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice