Chloe Paddington Whisky Styles

chloe2006

Mar 4, 2006
Hi gals.. i was just wondering if anyone out there knew what exactly this style of paddington is called? I saw it at the stores in whisky on Friday it comes in a large and a mini size.. i cant find it anywhere on the net.. and was wondering if its a new or old style.. In my attached pic its the cream!! Does anyone out there like it or have it.. what do you think??? thanks so much in advance..

Attachments

• bag5.jpg
    bag5.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 439
I have seen that one, but I don't know the name of it. I think it is a new style for spring. You might try Luisaviaroma.com...they may have some, but I don't know if it comes in whiskey. The other Paddy does, and the Edith. I like it...the shape is great!

thanks so much for your reply ETenebris.. you dont know how much ive been agonising over it hehe.. ive tried luisaviaroma.. haven seen it anywhere.. just in the store on friday.. im attracted to the mini in whisky.. very slouchy looking and different to the normal paddy.. i love the normal one but want something different..

My SA was telling me about a "loaf" bag, so now I know what it is! It's really cute. Have you seen the "professor" bag? I really want one in chocolate.

Attachments

• Flesh Professor.JPG
    Flesh Professor.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 324
I haven't seen it in the flesh but ive seen the chloe professor bag on the net.. quite nice and seems to be quite popular.. i like the size of it as well.. i think the ivory and chocolate are hot.. im thinking of getting the fendi spy as well.. im going to take a look at it today.. wish me luck hehe..

ETenebris said:
My SA was telling me about a "loaf" bag, so now I know what it is! It's really cute. Have you seen the "professor" bag? I really want one in chocolate.

chloe2006 said:
I haven't seen it in the flesh but ive seen the chloe professor bag on the net.. quite nice and seems to be quite popular.. i like the size of it as well.. i think the ivory and chocolate are hot.. im thinking of getting the fendi spy as well.. im going to take a look at it today.. wish me luck hehe..

Good luck! Where did you see the professor bag online? I would like to see more pics before I commit.

ETenebris said:

I think NM online has it in gold and BG had it for pre-order during the chloe trunk show in january.

cougess said:
I think NM online has it in gold and BG had it for pre-order during the chloe trunk show in january.

The gold bag on NM is not quite the same style. I think it's a shoulder bag/tote rather than a double handle. Did BG have the same one? I am not a fan of metallics...would prefer a neutral color.

chloe2006 said:
Hi gals.. i was just wondering if anyone out there knew what exactly this style of paddington is called? I saw it at the stores in whisky on Friday it comes in a large and a mini size.. i cant find it anywhere on the net.. and was wondering if its a new or old style.. In my attached pic its the cream!! Does anyone out there like it or have it.. what do you think??? thanks so much in advance..
I :love: Chloe, what will Phoebe and her team think of next? That loaf shaped bag is very lovely and not to mention versatile.

nawth21 said:
I think phoebe left Chloe, I hope they still make paddys

She is retiring...or already has, not sure. Had a baby. I know Chloe is carrying the Ediths into fall, so I assume they will have Paddingtons for fall, too, but next year...who knows?

okies.. so I got a paddington "loaf" in whisky hehe.. what do you all think?? did i make a good choice ladies??? can u tell me if you have seen it in the stores yet, in ur country yet? thanks!! :P

Attachments

• 06-03-06_2322.jpg
    06-03-06_2322.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 347