Chloe Paddington satchel!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love the colour of it, and the shape may be a little less played out than the paddington.

Don't wory Dani, I'll be joining you in dreaming about it ! ;)

2. i really like this bag. [​IMG]

looks super diesel.

3. So pretty!!! Dreaming here too!

4. :smile: yeah, I really like the shape of it. I love the one you posted too, Fayden.

such pretty bags!

5. after seeing one for the first time IRL this weekend, my love for the paddington springs anew, and i believe i shall be aquiring one.

6. Great bag! Looks flashy!

7. Not too sure I like the gold bag, the one Fayden posted is awesome though :biggrin:

8. I've seen the one fayden posted - for some reason the python silverados are far easier to get than the leather ones over here - its a really cool colour IRL. Even my mum liked it, and she thinks python is disgusting.

9. I was looking at that bag yesterday,love the form & color.

10. Yay! :nuts:

11. Anyone has any info on this? I saw the picture on Chloe's website and I fell in love instantly!

gp_043.jpg
  12. Like how big, how much, what colors, etc.

13. I just found one in a grey color on LVR and am trying to find out the dimensions...do you know what it is called? It is posted under "New Chloe" I think.